EPILOGUE 3

Mooze Diego N. Montevinski

"Leave her alone. Let her go. You two are in a relationship, right? Break up with her."

I went out to meet her mothefucker grandfather only to hear this bullshit? Was our relationship a joke to him? Tang ina.

How come these words are coming from his mouth when he promised me something different? Clown ang gago.

"You can never be inferior to me. What the hell do you want? You already threw her away, you should have no say in everything she does now!" My voice rises the moment I am consumed by rage and darkness.

I couldn't just punch this man no matter how much I am so tempted to. Damn, he got himself a battalion of men. And I believed some of them were armored. He really plays dirty. Kung alam ko lang na ganito ay sana dinala ko ang lahat ng nasa ahensya ni Tiago.

Fuck.

Ngumisi ito na para bang sanay na sa ganitong senaryo. It's like he knows he's gonna win this battle.

"You think I don't have any idea what you're doing to my company? You're trying to ruin my name, huh?"

Hindi na ako nagulat doon. The moment I knew he was hurting my girl physically, I started a show to try to teach him a lesson. Si Kuya at Tiago lang ang kasama ko sa plano na 'yon dahil ayaw kong may madamay pang iba. It's my business in the first place anyway...

I just smirked at that. Pero ang mayabang na ngisi na 'yon ay unti-unting nabura.

"I am throwing her back to Japan..."

I poked my inner cheek using my tongue as I forcefully tapped the table with my fist. Nanlisik agad ang mga mata ko.

"You're not going to do that! What the fuck exactly do you want to do with her life? Tang ina, ang tanda mo na pero gan'yan ka mag-isip!" galit kong usal habang nakatitig nang masama sa mga mata niya.

It was obvious he didn't like how I reacted. What was he expecting? Respetuhin ko ang matanda na 'to? Kahit lumuhod pa 'yan sa harap ko 'di siya makakatanggap ng respeto sa akin.

"I can do everything. I can make her marry someone I know just by blackmailing her. You know she's obedient when someone's in danger because of her..." he said it without emotion. Na parang walang konsensyang dumadaloy sa puso niya.

Marahas ang pagsinghap ko nang dumapo ang mga kamay ko sa kwelyo niya. His men automatically pulled me back to my seat. My veins were showing because I was completely seething in anger.

Taas-baba ang mga balikat ko dahil sa halo-halong emosyon.

This mothefucker definetely doesn't want Win to be happy. He's trying to make her life miserable because he believes it was her that ruined his life, when in fact it was obviously him! His fucked up head was the one wrecking his sanity, doing bullshits, so satanic!

"Hurt her..." malamig ang boses nito.

Umiling ako, pinipigilan ang mabigat na nararamdaman sa dibdib. I can't fucking do that! Hindi ko 'yon kayang gawin. I am willing to fight for her. I am willing to put down all my aces for her.

"You won't do it? I will order someone to shoot-to-kill her..."

Nanlamig ako.

"You're not going to that! Fuck, she's you're grandaughter for fuck's sake!"

I wanted to let him taste a punch from me but his men were holding me intact to my seat. Hindi ako makalaban. I felt so fucking useless. I shouldn't have gone here unprepared.