Pokemon Oc #5

Name: Simon Connor Campton
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Height: 5'3"
Sexuality: Straight
Date of Birth: October 17th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: White

Home Region: Kanto
Likes: comics, peace and quiet, headphones
Dislikes: crowds, talking, wearing his glasses
Family: lives with his father, Benjamin, his mother Samantha and his two younger siblings, 10 year old, Lincoln and 8 year old Sasha.
Occupation: Student
Year: Sophomore

Backstory: Simon lives a pretty middle class life nothing really special besides his dad being a gym leader and his dad talking to Simon about taking over the gym one day. Simon truly loves his father and the rest of his family so they rarely had problems. Simon really what's to impress his father but he's not like his father so he's decided to do things his way instead of what his father what's him to be.

Personality: calm demeanor and shy and silent. Simon is not much for crowds and doesn't like people or talking that much. Yet, he's very responsible since he's that older child in his family and he takes good care of his younger siblings to the point where he is slightly overprotective. Simon is very much lone wolf but he always has his Flareon by his side so he doesn't like being alone. But, under that he has a cool and competitive attitude when it come to Pokémon battle and his determination will make his golden eyes glow. (No cap 🧢)

Appearance/Clothing: wears a hoodie with his glasses clipped to the front of it. His headphones sit around his neck. He has a piercing in his right ear as well as a mole on his chin. His white hair is middle length and people always ask if it's natural (yes it is). He wears black pants and red sneakers.

Pokémon Team: Flareon, Purrloin, Lucario, Lycanroc (Dawn Form), Houndour, Todadile