Pokemon Fk Oc #6

Name: Todd Victor BakerAge: 12 (15 in time skip)Sex: MaleHeight: 4'5" (5'9" in time skip)Sexuality: Straight (Bisexual in time-skip)Date of Birth: March 5thZodiac Sign: PiscesHair Color: BrownEye Color: Green

Age: 12 (15 in time skip)
Sex: Male
Height: 4'5" (5'9" in time skip)
Sexuality: Straight (Bisexual in time-skip)
Date of Birth: March 5th
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Home Region: Kalos
Likes: rock music, sweet things, and baseball caps
Dislikes: sour things, leaving the house, and his sister(grows out of that)
Family: he lives with Henry (his Dad), Connor (his Mom), Beck (his twin sister), Matthew (his younger brother)
Occupation: Student
Year: 7th (Sophomore in high school in time skip)

Backstory: Todd is the younger twin out of the two but only by two minutes. And being the younger brother, he was bit hard to manage; his parents words. Henry tried everything honestly but Todd never really listen to him but his son did listen to his wife, Connor; most of the time. Todd being the problem child and Beck being the chill kid, he had a slight hate for his twin but honestly it was envy since she got all of their dad's attention. Todd really did struggle right, yet his parents did know what for.

Personality: Todd is very much the spoiled rich kid, though his parents treated both twins the same I guess you can't really think they'll turn out the same. Todd wasn't always a spoiled brat, he was very kind yet very isolated maybe spoiled and high mighty attitude is something manufactured so he can get attention or some weird form of confidence. He still young so I'll grow out of it... maybe?

Appearance/Clothing: to be edited later

Pokémon Team: Chimchar, Staraptor, Pachirisu, Mr. Mime, Snorlax, Milotic