Oc Sheet: Jesse Daily

A/n: Haven't flushed out his character yet but I will with this.

~

Full Name: Jesse Tate Daily
Age: 22
Birthday: October 25th
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual {preference for women}
Status: Single
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Bluish-Green
Family:
Alex Daily {father}
Vanessa Daily {mother}
Zelda Daily {younger sister}

Background:
Jesse is the older in his family and is very protective older brother to his sister, Zelda. They lived in a bad neighborhood in New Jersey and when their parents had enough money they moved away from that neighborhood and moved to a small town in Illinois when Jesse was 10 and Zelda was 3. School was tough for Jesse, he never got handle on the whole thing but he tried his hardest to make sure his grades were at least decent. His college days were pretty different, he partied a lot and met Miach at one of these parties and he was with Ethan. Jesse never had friends before he came here so he thought he'd give the whole friendship thing a shot.

Personality:
Jesse is very much a social butterfly, very friendly with people no matter if he knows them or not since he never had friends before he willing to talk to anyone. He does have a temper yet it rarely happens since people haven't really found a reason to piss him off even though Micah tries to make him angry. He gets very awkward about his love life never like talking about even though Micah always asked him. Jesse likes he's alone time though he really likes having friends around him 24/7 but he likes having time to himself.

Appearance:
Jesse has long brown hair; it's about past the shoulders length, he keeps it down yet he takes good care of it. Girls love his eyes, he gets his eye color from his mother and people have said that they sometimes look like the ocean. Jesse has a few scars from his rough days back in Jersey, he hates them so he wear a lot of long sleeves and pants to cover them up, it's not that he's insecure about them but they just bring back bad memories of his childhood. He has a feminine face but the he has a very toned body, he's been working out since high school so he has muscle.