Pokémon Fk oc #1

This will be Chance ( musicgirl988's Oc) and Liza's kids. Just help a friend out! Hope you like them!

~

Name: Emilia "Emmie" Jade Forever
Age: 10 (14 in time skip)
Sex: Female
Height: 4'3 (5'2" in time skip)
Sexuality: Straight
Date of Birth: January 12th
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Eye Color: brown ~> left eye, blue ~> right eye
Hair Color: blonde with orange tips

Home Region: Kalos
Likes: taking pictures, singing, and her father's magic tricks
Dislikes: pineapple, being in her mother's shadow, and mornings
Family: lives with Dad (Chance), Mom (Liza), Walker (older brother), Gia (sister)
Occupation: Student
Year: 5th (Freshman in High School in time skip)

Backstory: Born in Kalos, Emmie was always under the spotlight because of her parents, Chance and Liza Forever. She picked hobbies from both of her parents, magic tricks from Chance and singing from Liza. She was always fascinated by her father's tricks and her mother's singing as well as when they perform together. Even tho both parents were hoping that their oldest child, Walker Forever would take an interest in these things but nevertheless they were proud of their middle kid.

Personality: Emmie is much like her mother, very outgoing and friendly especially at the age of 10 when she got older she took on some of the traits from her father. She flirty and bouncy and friendly as a teenager. She a big risk taker like her mother and loves the feeling of pulling pranks she gets a good laugh from it.

Appearance/Clothing: wears her father's old red hoodie as well as her mother's old graphic t-shirt with a Raichu on it with black jeans and green sneakers. Her hair is curly but she doesn't like her curls as a teen and straightens her hair (in time skip)

Pokémon Team: Vulpix, Pichu, Espeon, Gengar, Noibat, Florges