Oc Sheet: Jackson White

A/n: he's not my favorite femboy I made but I hope you enjoy him!

~

Full Name: Jackson L. White
Age: 23
Birthday: July 28th
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Status: Dating {Kendall "Kennie" Brown}
Hair Color: Ginger
Eye Color: Green
Family:
Brock White {father}
Abigail White {mother}
Nate White {older brother}
Eric White {older brother}
Iris White {younger sister}

Background:
Jackson is the second youngest in his family, he grew up in Montana but moved to Illinois when he was 13 years old. Through out his school years, he was a good student, not outstanding but he was average. In his college years, he met Micah and Ethan, the three of them became close friends and Micah dragged both Ethan and Jackson to a party and that's where Jackson met Kennie, his girlfriend. They don't have much in common but Jackson has said that's what makes their relationship interesting and they have fun doing things the other is interesting in. They are 2 years strong for a reason.

Personality:
Jackson is pretty calm and is very laidback especially with friends. He's the mom friend type, can be a bit protective with friends and always tries to keep them out of trouble which is why him and Micah clash often over the smallest things sometimes so Jackson can be bit of a hot-head and when he is angry, he's kinda scary sometimes since his kind smile can be hostile at times so don't get on his nerves. Jackson is willing to help when it's necessary if it's not he just sits back and watches. What? Sometimes he wants his friends to figure their own shit out.

Appearance:
Jackson's ginger hair is short in the back but his bangs hang in his face a bit and sometime his girlfriend has to clip it back with hair clips for him. His bright green eyes always seem to smile when he smiles that's what people especially his friends and girlfriend like about him. He has freckles everywhere, they dot every corner of his body. He's not too feminine to be mistaken as a girl but he is pretty short for a young man in his early twenties and his girlfriend, Kennie is mistaken for guy most times when they started their relationship but his body is quite feminine. He wears a lot of comfortable clothes, like hoodies, sweaters, sweat pants, the occasional shorts in the summer sometimes short shorts because Kennie likes when he wears them.