Dragon Oc #1

A/n: these characters are from a new original book that I'm currently working on. Had this idea in mind for almost a year so... I'm just putting the characters here. For now. Oh, one more thing, they are human with the powers of dragons, some of them (with enough training) can turn into dragons.

Name: Matthew "Matt" Evans
Sex: Male
Age: 16
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown with a slight hint of red (fully red when he activated his powers)
Eye Color: Blue
Date of Birth: March 22nd
Zodiac Sign: Aries

Hometown: Stillwater, Minnesota
Likes: spicy things, motorcycles, and anything that can fly
Dislikes: school, sweet things, and rats
Family: he lives with his dad, Thomas Evans and his sister, Sam Evans; age: 11

Background: Matthew lives in the small town of Stillwater with his dad and his little sister. After the death of his mother, Matthew has been distancing himself from his family as well as other people inside and outside of school. But, there is someone in particular that he lets in his best friend since childhood, Skylar Reed, who he has a crush on. The day he was going to study at Skylar's house, the powers of the Fire Dragon activated, turning his brown hair into a flaming red color like his father. When he asked his father what happened to him, Thomas told him that the same thing happened to him when he was Matt's age and that he was a descendant of dragons. The descendant of the Fire Dragon to be exact.

Personality: implosive personality, he reacts on instinct. Matt never thinks things through but that's just the personality of all the Fire Dragons before him, they all acted without thinking first. He's very distant and keeps to himself most of the time and doesn't talk much. Matt's not the brightest but in some fields like English, he's a pro. Drama Queen this one is, he always overreacts to certain things but not to the point where it's annoying.