Pokémon Fk oc #2

This is Chance and Liza's oldest son! Hope you like it, musicgirl988!

~

Name: Walker Jackson Forever
Age: 12 (16 in time skip)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'0" (5'5" in time skip)
Sexuality: Bisexual (in time skip)
Date of Birth: March 15th
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Eye Color: pink ~> right eye, brown ~> left eye
Hair Color: blonde (dyed black in time skip)

Home Region: Kalos
Likes: fight type Pokémon, his younger sisters, and secretly practicing magic
Dislikes: being known just as 'Chance's son', his hair color, and being bullied
Family: Dad (Chance), Mom (Liza), younger sister (Emilia), younger sister (Gia)
Occupation: Student
Year: 7th (Junior in High School in time skip)

Backstory: being the oldest child of a famous couple was always hard for Walker to deal with. It was fine at first when he was younger but as he got older, he started to despise the attention he got just because his parents, mostly his mother and sometimes his father. Honestly, he did kinda wish his sister, Emmie wasn't so interested in what their mother and father did and yet he loves her too much to not let her do what she loves.

Personality: At a young age, he was friendly and very cheerful boy but he slowly turned in this cold and little standoffish person at times. He's very distant from his parents unlike from his younger sisters. He's a very nice and caring older brother to both of his sisters. Easily embarrassed when someone points out that fact. Walker is highly intelligent for his age and looks to become a Professor in the future.

Appearance/Clothing: Walker wears his mother's old cropped leather jacket mostly when he turned 16 with black t-shirts and ripped jeans. At age 12, he wore skinny jeans and graphic hoodies: still does at 16. He wore sneakers when he was 12 but at 16 he wears combat boots. His hair was slightly curly and blond like his mother's but when her turned 16, he started to dye it black and straighten it like his sister, Emmie (that's why Emmie straightens her hair).

Pokémon Team: Eevee, Rockruff, Riolu, Pikachu, Zoroark, Talonflame