Chapter 1

Gotham City, it was once known as the most corrupt city in America. For years this city was under the control of the criminals of Gotham. Mob boss Carmine Falcone was the on top of the pyramid for control of Gotham. He had the police and City Hall under his pocket, every criminal working under Falcone were untouchable. Until Batman showed up. When Batman took down Carmine Falcone, everything crumble down for the criminal underground. Along with the aid of police Lt. Jim Gordon, Batman was able to bring down all of Falcone's organizations. Soon every criminal became scared to go out at night, fearing that they would run into Batman. It didn't end there. When Carmine Falcone went down, other mobsters wanted to take his place. Mobsters like Sal Marroni, Fish Money, Rupert Thorne, & Roland Daggett tried to take the throne that was vacated by Falcone only to be brought down by Batman & Jim Gordon, who would go on to become the Commissioner of the Gotham Police Department. It appeared that Gotham City was now finally a safe city to live in, unfortunately Batman made some enemies. More criminals would emerge to replace the mobsters. They were maniacs, psychopaths, & sociopaths. Criminals like The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, The Riddler, Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, & Clayface. But the worst one was The Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker. Batman would face and take down those criminals and they would get locked up at Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane. Batman wouldn't do it alone. He had his sidekicks, Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Robin, & The Spoiler. But Batman didn't just protect Gotham, he would protect every city he would travel to. 

Gotham City, Gotham Docks

It is late at night in Gotham City. A cargo ship arrives to Gotham Docks as the the captain of the ship gets off.

Cargo Ship Captain: Are any of you Scarface?

Mugsy: Not us.

Rhino: Hey, boss.

Rhino & Mugsy are the henchman for the criminal known as Scarface, who happens to be a dummy control by Arnold Wesker, an elderly Ventriloquist.

Scarface: Ignore these dummies, I'm in charge here.

Cargo Ship Captain: Uh, the dummy is in charge?

Scarface: Who are you calling dummy, dummy?

Arnold Wesker: Mr. Scarface doesn't like to be called that, Captain.

Scarface: Who asked you!

Scarface smacks Arnold.

Scarface: Mugsy, get the boys to load it up.

Mugsy signals to 2 delivery trucks as they back up to the docks. 8 of Scarface's men get out.

Cargo Ship Captain: BRING THEM DOWN!

The cargo ship captain tells his crew to bring down the shipment that Scarface ordered. The crew members bring down 4 large crates as Rhino opens it up. Inside the crates were guns, enough to take over Gotham.

Arnold Wesker: Are the guns all there?

Cargo Ship Captain: All 124 of them.

Rhino: They're all here, boss.

Scarface: Good. Let's test them out and put on the silencers.

Scarface's men put on the silencers and fire the guns on some empty crates.

Scarface: Perfect. Dummy, pay the man.

Arnold goes to his car and opens up the trunk and takes out a briefcase. He gives it to the cargo ship captain as he opens it up and see the money.