Chapter 10

After her session with Hugo Strange, Hannah was taken to the rec room where this time she is greeted by Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy.

Harley Quinn: Hey, ninja girl.

Poison Ivy: Come join us.

Hannah goes and joins Harley & Ivy who were sitting at a table.

Poison Ivy: The name's Ivy, Poison Ivy.

Harley Quinn: And I'm Harley Quinn, I used to be a therapist here in Arkham.

Poison Ivy: We saw what you did to Zsasz and we were impressed.

Harley Quinn: Yeah, Zsasz is loonier than a toon.

Poison Ivy: You've got a name?

Hannah Baker: Hannah, Hannah Baker.

Poison Ivy: What a pretty name.

Harley Quinn: So what's your story, brat? Beside kicking mine & Mr. J's butt.

Hannah Baker: Would you believe me if I told you that I killed myself and was brought back by the League of Assassins where they trained me to be a killer and I killed my rapist as well as other people?

Harley Quinn: Whoa. That's a lot.

Poison Ivy: Trained killer, huh. And what's your deal with Batman?

Hannah Baker: He wanted to help me.

Harley Quinn: How did that work out, huh?

Poison Ivy: Harley, please.

Harley Quinn: Sorry, it's a habit.

Hannah spent the whole day hanging out with Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn. They tell her the history the inmates have with Batman as Hannah learned a lot more than what Talia told her about him. Hanna has now spent 2 weeks in Arkham as Hannah gets another visit, this time it's Barbara Gordon.

Barbara Gordon: Hey, Hannah. Surprised to see me.

Hannah Baker: Yeah. I thought you've forgotten about me.

Barbara Gordon: No, we've been trying hard to get you out of Arkham. How are they treating you?

Hannah Baker: I was off to a bad start but I manage to make some "friends" with Harley & Ivy.

Barbara Gordon: Harley & Ivy?

Hannah Baker: It was ether them or the other inmates.

Barbara Gordon: Good point, but I still wouldn't trust them. Bruce still can't get a hold of Constantine.

Hannah Baker: Maybe he's dead.

Barbara Gordon: Hope not.

Hannah Baker: I've been talking to my physician about what I went through at Liberty. He's a little weird.

Barbara Gordon: Who's your physician?

Hannah Baker: A Professor Hugo...

Barbara Gordon: Strange?

Hannah Baker: Yeah, you know him?

Barbara Gordon: Yeah, we do. He's bad news. You can't trust him.

Hannah Baker: I know, I don't trust anyone here.

Barbara Gordon: What else have you told him?