Chapter 12

Batman & his team arrive to Arkham. They don't see anyone outside or inside the building.

Robin: Where is everybody?

The Huntress: Probably inside waiting for us.

Batman: Everyone be on guard.

Batman & his team enter Arkham Asylum through the front lobby where it's empty.

Batman: Split up.

Red Robin: You really think it's a good idea to spit up?

Batman: We have to cover the asylum from ground to ground. Robin, Spoiler, take the east side. Red Robin, Huntress, the west side. I'll take the elevator and find Strange.

They spilt up as Robin & Spoiler go to the east side of Arkham while Red Robin & Huntress go the west. Batman enters the elevator and presses the button to the 4th floor as he goes up. The elevator door opens up once it reached to the 4th floor. The first thing Batman sees is Professor Pyg standing there holding a butcher knife.

Professor Pyg: Pyg coming for you Bat! Coming to make you perfect!

Batman: I don't have time for you, Pyg.

Professor Pyg: (Oinking) I'll gut you, Batman. I'll gut you like a pig!

Professor Pyg begins to attack Batman, but Batman quickly disposes of him with a single punch.

Batman: Where's Strange?

Professor Pyg: (Oinks) He's in his office.

While Batman marches over to Hugo Strange's office, the inmates gathered a couple of Arkham's employees in the cafeteria as Prometheus, in her assassin gear, stands there.

The Joker: Inmates of Arkham, it's time for some entertainment. Who wants to be the 1st one to challenge Prometheus.

Harley Quinn: This guy.

Harley pushes a guard in.

The Joker: Alrighty then. Prometheus, fight!

Prometheus begins to fight the guard as he stands no change. Prometheus immediately breaks the guard's right leg as he falls to the ground.

The Joker: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Now, finish him!

Prometheus grabs the guard and snaps his neck, much to the horror of the Arkham employees.

The Riddler: Joker, Batman is here and he's not alone.

The Joker: Always spoiling the fun! Alright people, places.

The inmates of Arkham spread out as they take the employees with them as hostages.

The Joker: Prometheus, a little birdy told me that you have unfinished business with Batman.

Prometheus: Yes, I do.

The Joker: Then I think it's time for a rematch. HA! HA! HA! HA!

Robin & Spoiler make their way into the botanical garden in the east side of Arkham.

Robin: You know Ivy is hanging around here.

The Spoiler: I know, be on guard.

Plants start moving as Poison Ivy emerges from the plants with inmates & guards under her control.