Chapter 13

Gotham police lead by Commissioner Gordon arrive to Arkham Asylum with S.W.A.T. They see some of the inmates roaming around the front of the asylum as Harvey Bullock & Renee Montoya take them down as S.W.A.T. storm the asylum and they round out the rest of the inmates. Commissioner Gordon, Detectives Bullock & Montoya enter the asylum and are approached by Aaron Cash.

Harvey Bullock: How the hell did this happen?

Aaron Cash: Harley Quinn faked a hanging and a guard went inside, she snapped his neck, let herself and everyone else out. Then they took control of that Baker girl with one Mad Hatter's mind control things, they made her kill one of the guards, not her fault. Thankfully, Batman and his team showed up.

Jim Gordon: Where are they?

Aaron Cash: In Strange's office.

Batman and his team have been digging around Strange's office in search of any evidence that can connect him with District Attorney Austin Moore. Hannah was sitting on the couch next to Hugo Strange, making sure he doesn't go anywhere. Gordon, Bullock, & Montoya enter Strange's office...

Jim Gordon: What's going on here?

Harvey Bullock: And why is she here and not in her cell?

Robin: Hugo Strange was blackmailing the D.A.

The Spoiler: He wanted Hannah Baker here in Arkham.

The Huntress: He actually wanted Prometheus.

Renee Montoya: Who's Prometheus?

Hannah Baker: It's who I became when I was resurrected by The League of Assassins. And this asshole brought her back.

Hugo Strange: She has the secrets to immortality.

Red Robin: Joker on the other hand, was mind controlling Prometheus. And she did not liked it.

Jim Gordon: We picked up Moore along with Thorne. But we don't have any evidence that supports...

The Huntress: We have video footage of him taking money from Thorne's men.

Batman: And now we have evidence that Hugo Strange was blackmailing him.

Batman found a file with pictures and hands it over to Gordon.

Batman: I can why Moore was desperate.

Jim Gordon: He was having an affair with what looks like his secretary. How did you come by these Professor?

Hugo Strange: I have my ways.

Harvey Bullock: Still doesn't answer my question to why Hannah Baker isn't in her cell.

Batman: She helped us after we used Mad Hatter's machine to bring her back and get rid of Prometheus. She's a good kid.

Hannah Baker: Can you all stop calling me a kid, I'm 18.

Jim Gordon: Well, with this evidence and the video you claim to have, it would be enough to put Moore away for a long time. The same goes for you, Professor. With Moore breaking the law as a D.A., that means that all his prosecutions can be overturned.

Hannah Baker: Meaning what?

Renee Montoya: Meaning that you might get released from Arkham. Of course there has to be paper work first before you can be released.

Over the next week, Austin Moore was charged with bribery and all his prosecutions were overturned. As for Hannah, she was finally released from Arkham Asylum. They gave back her belongings as she exits the Asylum where she finds Helena Bertinelli waiting for her in a car.