Chapter 8

Lois Lane & Jimmy Olsen have arrived to the Red Light District as they begin to ask around for Jessica Jensen/Hannah Baker. The make their way into a motel.

Lois Lane: Excuse me, by any chance have you seen this girl?

Lois shows the motel clerk the sketch drawing and recognizes here.

Motel Clerk: Hey, yeah. Attitude girl, she's been staying here for about 2 weeks.

Jimmy Olsen: She has?

Motel Clerk: Yeah, she hasn't shown up since last night though.

Lois Lane: So she's somewhere in the streets right now. Let's go Jimmy.

Jimmy Olsen: Now where are we going?

Lois Lane: To go and find her.

Lois & Jimmy leave the motel and head Downtown, meanwhile Oracle is on radio with Batman and the others.

Oracle: You guys, the signal is up. My father must have something.

Batman: I see it. We're heading for GCPD.

Batman and the other arrive to GCPD and head for the roof where the Batsignal is at.

Batman: Commissioner?

Batman, Robin, Red Robin, Huntress, & Spoiler look around but there's no Commissioner Gordon.

Bane: Gordon is not here, but I am.

Bane emerges from the shadows to reveal himself.

Batman: Bane.

Bane: Batman and his little birds.

Robin: Who are you calling little?

Bane: Why you, little one.

Batman: Why are you here?

Bane: I'm here for you.

BOOM! Explosions start going off in Downtown Gotham from the east side & west as Batman and the others look on.

Bane: What's it going to be Batman?

Batman: You guys go, I'll deal with Bane.

The Spoiler: Are you sure?

Batman: Yes.

Robin & The Huntress go together to the east side of Gotham to check out one explosion while Red Robin & The Spoiler go to the west side of Gotham leaving Batman by himself with Bane.

Oracle: Are you sure it's a good idea to face Bane alone?

Batman: I don't want Bane to hurt them.

Batman & Bane begin to fight on the roof of the GCPD as the police & fire fighters begin to head for the explosions. Robin & Huntress arrive to the east side of Gotham as they see that a fashion store is on fire as gunshots are now being fired on to them as they go to an alley for cover.

The Huntress: Bane's men. This is a set up.

Robin: Bane wanted father all to himself. All Bane ever wants is to kill him.

The Huntress: Oracle, it's a trap. Tell Red Robin & Spoiler that...

Oracle: Too late for that. Bane's men are already firing their guns at them.