Chapter 5

Hannah agreed to let Batman help her with what she's going through. She gets on the Batmobile with Batman & Robin. Hannah & Robin had to share the passenger seat because there were only 2 seats on the Batmobile. Batman brings Hannah back to the Batcave as Alfred was there dusting the cave when they arrive. Hannah was impressed with what see saw in the cave as she exits the Batmobile.

Hannah Baker: Wow, I'm impressed. You have a big ass coin, a dinosaur, big ass Joker card. Is there anything you don't have?

Robin: Yeah, a sense of humor.

Alfred Pennyworth: How do you do, Miss Baker. I'm...

Hannah Baker: Alfred Pennyworth, the butler.

Batman: Ra's told her everything, Alfred.

Alfred Pennyworth: Oh, my.

Hanna continues to look around the Batcave when she stumbles on display cases with suits on display. She sees Dick Grayson's old Robin suit, Jason Todd's bloody Robin suit, & Tim Drake's old Robin suit. She was more focused on the bloody Robin suit that belonged to Jason Todd.

Batman: That one belonged to Jason Todd.

Hannah Baker: Red Hood. They told me about him.

Batman: They were the ones who brought him back too. Just like you, he came back insane. When he returned to Gotham, he came after every criminal & wanted revenge on both me & The Joker.

Hannah Baker: Did you help him like you're gonna help me?

Batman: At first he refused, but I had help from a John Constantine. He knew more about the Lazarus Pit. When the pit brings the dead back, they don't all come back intact. They don't come back with their soul.

Hannah Baker: Soul?

Batman: Which explains why you have no emotions.

Alfred went up to one of their many guest rooms to prep it for Hannah. He set a pair of pajamas and clean clothes on the bed for Hannah. He then goes to the bathroom of the guest room and set up a bubble bath for her as well. Alfred goes back to the cave and brings Hannah up to her room.

Hannah Baker: If I had a soul, I would be amazed.

Alfred Pennyworth: I've set a pair of pajamas for you and clean clothes on the bed. I'd even set up a bath for you.

Hannah Baker: Bath?

Alfred leads her to the bathroom where she see that a bubble bath has been set for her.

Alfred Pennyworth: I figured a bubble bath would block the trigger memory of your suicide.

Hannah Baker: A bubble bath?

Alfred Pennyworth: Did you had bubbles when you did it?

Hannah Baker: No, but smart thinking.

Alfred leaves the guest room as Hannah enters the bath tub and enjoyed the bath. After her bath, she goes up to the bed and puts her pajamas on as she takes another look at her room.

Hannah Baker: If only you were here, Clay.

Hannah gets on the bed and sleeps for the rest of the night. For the first time in months, Hannah slept comfortable. The next morning, she wakes up to the sound seagulls flying around outside as she gets up from her bed and looks outside her window to see the sight of the peaceful ocean. She makes her way downstairs where she is greeted by Alfred.

Alfred Pennyworth: Good morning, Miss Baker.

Hannah Baker: Good morning, Al.

Alfred Pennyworth: I've set up breakfast for everyone in the dinning room.