Returning Home?

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER VARIAN AND THE SEVEN KINGDOMS! So everything with the trials is over, but I might write a story about Varian and the Seven Kingdoms but I really just wanted a story of Varian and his crew. 😅 So just pretend that the Secret Library in VAT7K happened somewhere else and so Hugo, Yong, and Nuru never visited Corona.

Also, quick and important note: I NEVER FINISHED WATCHING TANGLED: THE SERIES (I finished the series as of now 😅)

Now, enjoy! 😊

" How much longer, Varian? " A chubby and short boy questioned with an explosive amount of excitement.

" Not much longer, Yong. " A dark skinned girl in a constellation dress said, pointing to where a large gate stood beyond the path.

" Was he asking you, Miss Prissy? I think not. " A pale boy in green smirked, leaning his elbow on the shoulder of his new lover.

" Honestly, Varian. " The girl started, " how did you fall in love with a guy like him- uh. . . . .Varian? "

But the raven haired boy wasn't listening to a word being said. His eyes looking straight ahead of him to where the gate that supposedly welcomed everyone from miles away. His eyes seemed to be empty as the donkey pulled their mini home on wheels closer to the Kingdom he still feared.

The elder boy and younger girl sighed at the sight of Varian, as the boy told all 3 of them about why they found old wanted posters of him on their travels to the Eternal Library. That was probably the only time the 3 of them saw the most emotion out of Varian throughout their entire adventure together.

The boy known as Yong, however, didn't sigh with the rest of them, but instead gave Varian a hug. A hug that brought his light blue eyes back to reality to see a boy, who he loved as a little brother, hugging him. A small smile tugged against his lips at the gesture.

The 2 others walked towards the boy and sat down with him, the tension in the air so thick that it could be cut through with a knife.

" You know, we don't have to go to Corona if you don't want to. " The blond boy placed a hand on the head of his lover. " I mean- since Donella and her henchmen ranaway after- well, you remember. . . "

How could Varian not forget what happened 2 weeks ago upon them unlocking the Eternal Library?

Finding out that your crush was working for the bad guys the whole time?

Honestly, he kinda did that in Corona and betrayed everyone he'd cared about.

Having your mother go crazy and try to take over your body so that she could escape the library and see the real world once more?

Eh, considering he was the victim, Varian thought he deserved it as punishment for all the wrong he did in his past.

Having a villain runaway with her henchmen because she got mad and probably vows for revenge?

All Varian cared for was that he wouldn't run into her again, although he hoped he would so that Hugo could see her one last time.

Having your crush confess to you and become your lover?

That was really the only thing that was good that came out of it. Well, that and finding a way for his female companion to save her kingdom.

" Hugo, I don't think you're helping the situation, " the girl complied.

" But he's technically right, Nuru, " Yong explained. " Hugo is gonna wanna stay with his husband and so Varian will probably be embarrassed by him that he'll not wanna go home just yet so they can come and stay with my family! "