Enter the Walls of Corona

LET THE CHAPTER BEGIN! Also, I've been calling the thing the VAT7K Squad lives in a 'house on wheels' because I can't remember what it's actually called and didn't want to look it up. 😅

" I'm telling you, Stan, " Pete said, " that cloud clearly looks like a horse. "

" No, " Stan rolled his eyes. " That looks like a cow. "

As the 2 guards continued to- well, guard the opening gate to the Kingdom of Corona, they were so invested in their very important argument that neither of them realized the house on wheels pulled up to the gate and stopped in front of the 2 guards.

A dark skinned girl wearing a purple nightgown came out, looking annoyed as hell that the guards didn't notice them, and huffed loudly. Startling them, Stan and Pete looked at the girl in front of them, her arms crossed with a very pissed off look on her face.

" If you 2 would please excuse us, my friends and I would like to get through, " she stated in a strong, yet gentle voice.

How Nuru wished she would've said that the other 3 boys in the house on wheels were her family, it seemed like they were to her. Her only reason for not doing so is because if they saw Yong the guards probably would've thought she, Hugo, and Varian kidnapped the 12 year old.

A sudden explosion came from inside the house on wheels, pitch black smoke now coming out of the door. Concerned looks came from Stan and Pete, as Nuru just facepalmed.

" HUGO! "

The sudden yell from the smoke caught the guards attention, having heard the voice before. Before either of them could say anything a raccoon, robotic mouse, and 3 boys came running out of the house/vehicle.

" In my defense, Goggles, " a blond boy started, " you were clearly the one who knocked over your chemicals while you were getting dressed. "

Out of the smoke came out a flustered boy, a boy Stan and Pete haven't seen in almost a year.

" I wouldn't have knocked over my chemicals if YOU hadn't taken my goggles! "

Rolling her eyes, Nuru went over to Hugo and took Varian's goggles out of his hand and gave them back to the smaller boy, since- well, Varian couldn't reach the goggles.

" What happened? " Nuru whispered to the youngest boy once she was able to go over to him.

" Hugo wanted a kiss from Varian and took his goggles to get one, but Varian tried to jump to reach his goggles from Hugo and knocked over some chemicals, so then it exploded. " Yong whispered back.

Stan and Pete, however, didn't hear the whisper and were only looking at the ravenette who was yelling at the blond.

" Varian?! " The guards questioned in unison, causing the blue eyed boy to turn around to see 2 of the very few guards he knew didn't hold a grudge against him for his past mistakes.

" So. . . .I'm back- and hello. " Varian said, as he placed his goggles onto his head. " It's uh. . . .it's been a while- "

Before he could finish his sentence, Varian felt his chest and lungs tightened, his vision going a little blurry. The next thing he knew, Hugo was holding him up, a concerned look on his face.

" You okay? " The green eyed boy asked softly to him.

" What happened? " The ravenette asked, looking over to see Nuru yelling furiously at the 2 guards. Apparently she was saying some. . . . .not so nice things, considering she was covering Yong's ears while doing so.

" Those 2 dimwits hugged you so tight you almost passed out. " Varian rolled his eyes at the statement, before steadying himself with Hugo, as if he was his cane.