The Vision of Nightmares

I don't know when I'll update this book, I just will try to write it and update it on my phone only so that it's easier for me to do it when I'm in the car and/or am at my grandma's. I also tried to look up and see if Yong was Chinese, since I wanted to make sure, and I think he is. Also, Varian, whatever I say about you here I'm sorry. Enjoy! 😊

" You really must hate yourself for lying to your so-called family, now don't you? "

Varian turned around to see Donella giving a piercing glare towards him. Her lips curving into a smirk as she walked up towards him and seemed to somewhat examine him. Forcefully grabbing onto the ravenette's shoulders, her nails digging deep into his shirt and seemingly drawn blood from his flesh, Varian let out a small wince.

" They may know of your past, but you never told them everything. Now did you, buddy? "

The term use of 'buddy' made Varian shiver. Andrew would call him that, as well as do other things to the small boy.

" If you really love your new 'family', then you would've told them the very truth of Corona. You must not trust them then, don't you? "

Even though Varian tried so hard to speak up, words never seemed to exit his mouth. He became muteless for the moment being.

" Once they all find out what you've hidden from them they're going to get mad at you. You know that's right? "

Even though the blue eyed boy knew that wasn't true, a small part of him believed that would happen. The freak of Corona would then feel abandoned and alone once more.

" And now, you have to continue lying to the people who you are about because you're afraid of what'll happen. "

That very moment was what made Varian realize that he wouldn't ever feel safe in the Kingdom of Corona ever again. He would have to lie for the rest of his life to the people he cared about once more.

" Andrew was right, you really are pathetic. "

The name of his old cellmate made Varian flinch. And yet the words Donella was speaking felt true to him.

" It would've been much easier if you'd just stayed in your prison cell and been the bad little boy you are. I mean- you tried to kill the royal family, as well as other people, you stole, you've caused major property damage, hell- you ever trapped your father in amber for a whole year! "

Donella cackled at the last part, while Varian was on the urge of a panic attack coming. That's when he heard it.

" Varian! " A voice seemed to call out, a voice that seemed to sound like his father.

" Varian! "

The very voice of Rapunzel.

" Varian! "

The very voice of Eugene.

" Varian! "

The very voice of Cassandra.

" Varian! "

Andrew.

" Varian! "

Zhan Tiri.

" Varian! "

Donella.

" Varian- up! "

Yong?

" Varian, wake- "

Nuru?

" Varian, wake up! "

Hugo?!