Introduction

Andrea was on top of her mattress crying her eyes out, when her best friend calls out of nowhere as Andrea tries to hide her sobs.

"Andrea, are you okay?" Andrea took a breath before responding to her friend over the phone.

"Yeah, I am fine. Why do you ask?" Andrea tried to hide her pain.

"Because I heard you sobbing and I know you better than you think, you're not okay."

"How do you know? I could be just fine, and you wouldn't know," putting a brave tone.

"Andrea don't hide from me and tell me what's going on. Remember we don't hide things from each other," Andrea took a breath.

"You're right," Andrea got up the nerve and showed her face on face time with Lizzie, where she awaits her to tell her what's bothering her.

"Remember, how I had that date with Davis tonight?" Lizzie nodded remembering; how Andrea thought this was the night Davis would finally tell her they should be together.

"How can I forget, I am the one who helped you pick out an outfit," Andrea nodded.

"Did something happen?" Andrea shrugs.

"More like, something didn't happen," Andrea stated.

"Andrea," Lizzie trailed off.

"Everything was going great, we ordered, we talked everything was going fine, until it wasn't," Lizzie raised her eyebrows.

"Davis avoided eye contact with me the entire night. All his true attention was at the stupid football game that was behind me. I really thought tonight was the night, but I was wrong." Andrea hung her head in disappointment.

"Did you talk to him about it?" Lizzie showed her concern.

"Yeah, he pretty much said it was in my head and that our friendship will never change, that he's here for the long run," Andrea responded.

"Do you believe him?" she shrugged.

"Whether you believe him or not, I know you're hurting. I wish I was there to give you hug. But know this, turn your frown into a smile. Someone could be falling in love with your smile," Lizzie quoted. Andrea needed her friend more than she thought she did.  

A month later.

As everyone welcomed fall and celebrating Thanksgiving with all their loved ones. Andrea was falling into a depression. Her parents Gabor and Zsuzsa Peter were away on their honeymoon they couldn't take until now in Mexico. Charlie, her little brother is around with his lovely girlfriend. All her friends are slowly disappearing. Andrea was alone. The darkness she is experiencing kept getting darker and darker, everyone around her could see it. Andrea just wanted to grab her head and scream, but she couldn't. The sadness, darkness, looniness and depression were getting to her and she didn't know what to do about it. Until one day, everything changed for her. A distraction, an idea and a whole cast saved her. More specifically a Leo.