Chapter Four

Our story continues when Leo tells me some exciting news. After finding out, when his first semester ends. He messages me when he's thinking of coming down to see me in Canada. I was completely shocked since he's mentioned it but it was coming to a reality, I couldn't believe it.

"I can come down from December 11th to the 15th," he stated.

"Is that okay with you?" I nodded.

"Yes, it's okay with me? The longer I can have you the better," I smiled. From the moment on, it finally felt like it was going to be a reality. A reality that I was able to hold him, touch him and be with him like a real couple would.

Once we decided on the dates, Leo asked me if it was okay to call since his mother was helping with the planning. I froze because I get shy around people I don't know and well nervous in general and luckily for me, he was going to be right there holding my hand, which he did and I found out that his mother likes me, which makes me happy. I want his parents and well family to like me, I think everyone who's in a relationship want their families to like them, right?

Weeks later, we already started counting down to the time we'd able to see each other. I kept saying months since it's easier to think, but still feel so far away. When Leo mentions it's only hundred sum days away, and he thought if we counted down in days then months it seemed closer then further, which is true. We've been pretty much counting down the clock since we found out that he'll be coming down to see me.

As we are counting down the days, we mention how we've been having dreams, daydreams and visions, etc. About the trip as well, it went something like this.

When Leo first arrives here in Victoria, I look around to find him. Can't find him anywhere, my palms start to get sweaty, and stomach is turning with nerves. When suddenly my eyes meet with my person, Leo. I see him. Leo drops his bags to the ground, near his feet. I have the biggest grin on my face, as he has on his face. I run into his arms as he catches me, throwing my legs around his waist, not letting me go. Eventually he slowly puts me back onto the ground. Leo looks at me with those big eyes of his and says:

"Hi" he whispers, I only can hear.

"Hi" I respond.

Everyone at the airport is looking around and loss of what's going on. When you grab my face in your palm of your hands, pull me close and we have our very first kiss.

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" I ask after the kiss.

"As I ever be," Leo nods. Picking up his bags as I help, we walk out holding hands, as my parents wait for us standing in front of the truck. Once we would get home, the real adventure would begin.

After spending time with my family, we walk over to the suite. Once we walk in drop off our thngs. We look around the place we'll be staying for pretty much a week to find ourselves in the bedroom which is decorated and says "Welcome". Since it was a long day especially for Leo, we are talking until we both pass out. We spoon and sleep together.

In the morning, I wake up to the smell of breakfast, I get up looking horrible.

"You look beautiful," Leo said passing a place of his famous breakfast recipe. As you wait anxious wait for my response to the food.

"Oh my god, I am in love. This is so good," I talked with my mouth full.

Afterwards, we got dressed and headed around town so I can show you off. We headed to my workplace so you can show my co-workers that you are real and such, they accepted you and afterwards we walked to DQ nearby and had our milkshake date. As we took our time heading back to the suite.

Once we got there, we did some filming: Tiktok, YouTube and even LIVE.

Later, I cooked Leo my favourite Hungarian dish as well as we watched a movie and cuddled, headed to bed. On one of the evenings, we go out for dinner as we come back, we get all dressed up in our Prom outfits and when we came back the whole place was decorated like a holiday fairy-tale. And Leo tells me him and my mom worked on it together. "Running home to you" by Grant Gustin starts playing as Leo offers his hand as he starts singing the song to me. I was turning bright red, wishing someone was filming this magical moment. When the music stopped, I knew I had to tell Leo something but just didn't know how he was going to take it, my head was spinning. I stepped back as I told Leo all the things that made me fall for him, I told him I loved him. Leo just stared at me, not knowing where Leo stood.

I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm and spun me back into his arms as our lips collided and he looked me in the eyes and told me his feelings for me, like I did previously. From then, I couldn't stop smiling.

As the scene faded, so did I from the dream.

Not long after discussing how dreams and visions about the trip, I tapped into my feelings and my feelings for him was growing and growing every day, I can't keep saying I like you; we've passed that. I knew it was early in our relationship to say those four-letter word, but I had to, no matter how scared I was. Would I rather have done it person to make it more special, of course but I couldn't wait that long to tell him, I took a breath and took the dive and told him I felt.

Leo, there's something I need to tell you. As you know I am scared but you make it easy to take the jump. Whether it's over text, facetime, or in person here I am taking the leap, once again. Remember on our first date, when we were asking each other the questions and one of them was if you believe in Love at first sight? And I said it depends, well I wasn't completely honest. As I've expressed to you many times, I've likes you since you came into my life. You were adorable, had always a great heart. Every day since we met, I got to know you even better and the more I got to know you I started to fall. I love how you can just stare at me for no reason, have a great sense humour and is also sarcastic, who has the biggest heart, and you're always want to help people even if you are at risk. I love no matter what I say or do, there almost nothing I can do to scare you off and how I can be myself with you and we can be friends and more at the same time. I love how you can make my day by just a text, that you also love seeing me by the end of the day. Accepting all my flaws. I can go on; on all the things I love about you. You've changed my life for the better and I don't want to lose you ever. I don't care if it's too early or not, here I am saying it. What I am saying is .... I LOVE YOU LEO.

As he responded with, his own speech and said the words I've never heard come out of any male's mouth that wasn't my friend or related to me.

I Love You, Andrea.

The next day, after we said our I love you. I receive a romantic poem from Leo.

Time is never promised

Days, hours, seconds will fly by in a haze.

With one look, one smile

You freeze time and it doesn't matter the mile.

With you time is infinite.

My love for you is most definite.

Time is never promised,

With you I swear I am honest,

I thank my lucky stars I can spend this time with you.

Because time is never promised.

I couldn't believe it; he made my day by just that single text. I haven't felt this lucky in forever. How did I get lucky to not only to get the chance to call Leo, my boyfriend but to have such a romantic, I don't know how or what had to happen, but I am glad they did, so I could be this happy with him?