Chapter Two

Andrea

After coming clean to my friends, which was a bit hard surprisingly, I don't understand why maybe because I didn't want to admit it or I didn't want to jinx it or whatever the case was, it was officially out.

The day of now coming clean to Leo was coming closer and closer. I was doubting of going forward but I just didn't know. Before I officially decided to go through with it, Leo and I did a LIVE on tiktok as we watched the season seven finale of the Flash. We were on LIVE for hours, we answered questions from users, watched the show and as well as talking like we were on facetime. I enjoyed every moment of it and that's when I truly realized what every has been seeing. I truly liked this fellow nerd, and I loved it. Friends and users around me kept telling me he has the same feelings and I just didn't see it or just doubted myself about it. When something gave me a nudged that changed my mind.

Later as we were on a zoom call with our friends, I took the jump and told him how I felt about him. I texted him a paragraph long speech about how I felt as well as how scared I was telling him this because I was scared to get the "I just want to be friends" speech, as I waited and waited for his response. My stomach was turning, and I wasn't so nervous and anxious in my life, at least this much. When he finally responded, and he reassured me I wasn't getting the "friend" speech. Leo then tells me, that he's been feeling the same way for a while now, and it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Before I could process everything and still thinking this is like a dream and I'm just about to wake up, all this didn't happen. Leo asked me a very important question.

"Would you, go on a virtual date with me?" I emotionally was bumped and jumping up and down in excitement in the inside, I couldn't believe this was happening. When we were all smiles and giggles, Lizzie pulls us back into the zoom call.

"So, what's up. Lovebirds?" Lizzie stepped in.

"Wait! Did you two?" Della putting the pieces together. Leo and I nodded in agreement telling the girls, we told how we felt about each other.

Leo

On July 22nd, my whole life changed for the better. On a night of a zoom call with our friends, Andrea and I finally shared how we felt about each other. Andrea might've been the first one who took the first leap, but I was right behind her. It was the best feeling that I have ever felt. I was infused with happiness, and I couldn't believe this was happening.

After feeling this, was a dream for the both of us, I took a mini leap towards her. I asked her if, Andrea would go on a date. (Virtual) one but still a date. Andrea said yes. I couldn't believe she did. I was so thrilled and so happy. The girl I've liked for so long, likes me back. What a ride we'll be going on.

Andrea

Night before our first date, Leo and I decided to Facetime to fix the bugs before our first date, and that's exactly what we did. Once we were connected, I am not going to lie it was a bit awkward, it's not because we were going from friends to dating. It was because we've known each other for about a year before going down this road. We almost know each other to the tee already, we then decided to google some dating questions to kill the awkwardness of not talking. I even got to know him even more, well better and didn't think that was possible.

"Where do you see yourself in five to ten years?" I read the question out loud.

"Hmm," Leo thought out loud.

"I honestly don't know completely but I would have to think and hope that I'd be already in a few films and movies. And started my career. As well as starting to settle down and having a family of my own," Leo responded.