Chapter 8

Not long after his birthday, I was desperately waiting for my Yelena Cosplay to arrive since I was hoping I was able to go Yelena from the black widow movie for Halloween. It came but I was still disappointed.

After doing an exchange the jumpsuit because the first one was too small and they were kind enough to send me one that's the right size, instead they just sent me the same one again. I was very disappointed because this was my very first cosplay that was customized to me and everything. Ever since I watched black widow, I just felt drawn to Yelena and such.

When I got home from work and realized what has happened, I picked up my phone and pretty much vented to my boyfriend Leo. He's also a cosplayer and has many different cosplay suites and I know he'd understand, or at least where I am coming from.

Leo

The life of a cosplayer is never easy. One thing cosplayer are always whining about; will this fit me? Don't get me wrong this even goes for people who get things custom made because I can always be that one little you know.

Anyway, Andrea had gotten a Yelena Belova cosplay a while ago from the movie Black widow. From my understanding that white jumpsuit came a little too small for Andrea. She even got it exchanged it they still made it too small for her. I recently found out that she may have to get new one, I thought I might as well get her one.

Andrea

After I explained everything, one thing led to the other and I couldn't believe what my loving boyfriend was saying let alone what he was offering.

Leo

I know how much it means to Andrea and I know she's also trying to save up, so I figured I'd make her day and tell her I'll buy her a new one. When I told her she was extremely shocked? Almost like she couldn't believe anybody would every that to her or do that for her. But what she doesn't know is I'd do anything for her no matter the cost, no matter the time, or time of place. She's everything to me and I would like to give her the world. I guess, I'll just start with a Yelena cosplay.

Andrea

At first, I was like is this some kind of joke and then I realized he wasn't joking and had no way how I could process it, all I kept thinking how I could be lucky to have as a superhero as boyfriend, very lucky.

A couple days later, after having a heated conversations with family and I started to think which made to overthinking about everything. I had a meltdown, and I could stop it, sometimes I could but this time, I couldn't.

Leo

One day Andrea was having a anxiety attack. She felt everything was going wrong in her life. I started to think about this, all I could do was think and wish I could be there to help her. But for now, I would have to try to calm her down through text, I also knew I'd be seeing her later that night on our regular FaceTime. I reassured her that everything was going to be okay, but it took me a little bit to try to help her come up with solutions. Eventually as the night went on, I did start thinking more and more and more about how I could help her or give the advice she needs. I saw the woman I love in pain, and it hurt me so much, no I don't want her to ever think that just because she's hurt, she can't tell me because she doesn't want me to hurt as well.

One thing, I always get reminded that Andrea is my soulmate no matter what her pain I will feel just a small fraction of it, and I'll do anything to put that beautiful smile on her face. I was really worried about her, but I know she would get through it, Andrea is a very strong woman whether she realizes it or not. I'm just glad I was able to help her and put that beautiful smile on her face by the end of the night.