Chapter 7

On October 08th 2021 at 8PM, Leo and myself had our fourth date as a couple. First, we caught up and talked about each other's date and then we started the activities that we planned for the date.

Leo

Andrea and I have had four amazing dates. First date we had a movie night and Q+A. Second date; we had milkshakes. Third date; we had our one-year friendship anniversary, we made a playlist for our Prom and dinner. For our Fourth date: We read script from her book series Crime by design, Chapter 10 and 11. As well as writing future letters to ourselves. First one is to be opened on our, one year dating anniversary and the other to be opened on our wedding.

Andrea

Our fourth date was an amazing one, we had a great time having a table read in a sense, with Leo making odd voices for different characters that was in the script. Which I couldn't help but crack up every time he did it. Afterwards, we also wrote love letters to our future selves that I can't wait for him to read. Surprisingly it was easier to write the wedding one compared to the one year in the future one.

Leo

Let's face it, I am marrying this woman one day. But before the letters Andrea made me open another one of her gifts for my birthday. This one is a letter of 21 reasons she loves me. This date like the rest was amazing.

Andrea

I can't believe we've already been on four dates already, can't wait for more dates with this handsome fellow I can now call mine and one day mine forever.

Leo

I can't wait to have more dates with this beautiful woman I can call mine.

Andrea

Today on October 11th 2021, was Leo's 21st birthday and also Thanksgiving it was a double hitter in our household. Today Leo had no idea what things I've had planned up my sleeve.

Leo

One day I got a package in the mail addressed to me from a special someone in Canada. The package contained gifts that my girlfriend had put together for me for my birthday. Few days go by and I decided I will open one. When I opened it, I grabbed out a beautiful DIY project: a wooden piece with two puzzle pieces with one where I live and one where she lives up top it says my name: LEO. And at the button it says her name: ANDREA. In the middle of the two puzzle pieces there was a plane representing our long distance as well as we are each other's missing puzzle piece that are found.

A couple days before my birthday I opened Andrea's love letter telling me 21 reasons she loves me. I couldn't stop looking at the letter in fact I still can't.

The next night I open another gift. This time it is a letter she got through a friend, Peter Parker. Andrew's Peter Parker passing down the mantle of spiderman to me. This was so beautiful and so thoughtful.

The next night was the night before my birthday and I was able to open my last birthday gift from my loving girlfriend. This gift was the best, it was her book she published; Crime by design. This book I have been wanting ever since I found out that she wrote it. I was already so happy that somebody took the time to think about me like this. My person did this. Then on the Monday, my birthday Andrea wished me a happy birthday and she even put together a birthday montage for me with all of our friends from; Crime by design and One Tree Hill Next gen. All I keep thinking was I definitely have the best girl.

Andrea

I was thrilled and overjoyed that he loved everything I did for him, I wanted to make sure he had the best – 21st birthday ever and I think I achieved with flying colours.

Today was not only Leo's birthday but my Thanksgiving and I haven't been so grateful in a long time. I am grateful for my family, my best friend who's like a sister to me: Lizzie and my loving boyfriend that I can't live without, Leo.