Chapter Five

A couple days has passed, as we are loving the moments we have been having and telling each other we love each other, we also decided to go on our second date, which went something like this as the day approached, -I was bit nervous if I am being honest. It's not like I don't talk to him, I guess because it's a date, date and I don't want to say anything stupid or my overthinking kicking in.

Flashforward, to the day. Our date started at Five O'clock, as the virtual started we complimented each other while we are sipping on our milkshakes, he got his from DQ and I made mine at home. When Leo started looking for Trivia quizzes to do, since it was Trivia date night.

Our first quiz was a super-fan arrow-verse quiz that showed we were both super-fans, but he was surprised that I know my arrow-verse shows, very well. Then, we moved onto MCU, I will say I knew handful of the answers but didn't know all of them because I am not hardcore fan of the Thor or Guardians of the galaxy movies. The results gave us that we are fans, but we are not super-fans because we don't eat and breath the movies, which I think was funny. Then we started a MCU quiz that based off our answers which hero would we be, I went first, and I somehow got Spiderman, while Leo got Captain America.

Then our last quiz was a Flash quiz which was very similar to the MCU quiz and let me explain why. It's similar because instead of what MCU hero we're like, it was what Flash character. After answering the questions honestly, I got the role of Iris West, which is very shocking since going into season 2 I started to not like her because she started to get on my nerves. I always thought I was more like Caitlin or Felicity but that's Arrow not Flash. Leo, as well took the quiz and got Joe West. The father of Iris west.

"OMG! You're my father," I joked. As Leo laughs and couldn't believe I said that.

After our trivia night, we started talking about other things and shared childhood stories and found out more about each other even if that's possible, but we did. By then, we finished our shakes that we had, while soul gazing into each other's eyes. And, wishing we were in the same room but sadly we weren't but one day we would be. As my stomach was yelling at me and telling me to get some food in me. I sadly had to cut the date a bit short, so I get the chance to eat dinner, before feeling ill because of it. I know, that's the last thing Leo would ever want. We said our goodbyes, and later we had the chance to see each other one last time before the day was over. Before I knew it, we were saying goodnight and I love you. 

Leo

My second date with the beautiful Andrea was super shway. The original plan was to do dinner and trivia, like in season 1 of Flash with Barry and Felicity (I was told). Because of our time differences and different eating schedules we decided to just have strawberry shakes and then do some trivia from our favourite fandoms.

As we started to do some quizzes. For Flash Andrea was Iris West while I was Joe, yeah. For Marvel she was Spiderman, and I was Captain America. Though we spent a lot of time just starring into each other's eyes we knew how much we cared for one another, and how much we wanted to be in the same room.

Anytime I spend with her is another blessing counted. Overall date number #2 was a success and can't wait for date number #3. As we see what it has in-store for us. 

Andrea

Before I knew it, a whole month has passed since we became official. I couldn't believe it's only been a month filled with happiness, love, joy, and just overwhelming smiles and laughs with my adorable superhero and just best all-around boyfriend, Leo. He will say, he's the luckiest guy on the planet to found me but he isn't. I am, because I thought after everything I have been through with all the trying and putting my heart out there, with online dating with past friendships that I never thought could turn into something and just me searching, I never thought I would find someone who would make me this happy but love me the way I do him. Which makes me feel the happiest girl in the entire universe.