Chapter Six (1)

A week has gone by and now, Leo and I friend anniversary has approached. I can't believe I've known my person for a whole year now. I had no idea, what is coming but I know one thing. What, I have planned for him. He won't expect or maybe he will since he knows me so well.

When I opened my eyes on this special day, a smile appeared in front of my face, as today. September 21st was the day I met my best friend and now boyfriend, I still can't believe a year has already flown by. Once I glanced over to my phone, I saw a long romantic message from my Leo. 

Leo

I couldn't believe it, one year ago the love of my life entered my life as a director, cast member, then friend, best friend, and now girlfriend. The day started out really good I gave her the good morning text, then I sent a one-year friendship poem:

One year ago, I met my best friend.

A friend to the end.

Someone I'd share stories with.

Someone I'd give time to.

Someone I can laugh with.

Someone I can cry with.

The moment you entered my life.

The world around had a new light.

Every single moment with you.

I found a smile that had been lost.

Through the good days and bad,

it's you by my side.

One year ago, I met my best friend.

My friend to the end.

That I wrote just for Andrea, just for her.

Andrea 

I was very touched once I read the poem not only that but saw the collage he put together, which had pictures from our past tiktok's we've done together as well as LIVE's and facetime. I loved it. Not long afterwards I posted the video edit I made for him a couple months ago onto tiktok, insta etc. As I was getting ready for the day, I was just waiting for his reaction to it.

Eventually I got a message back from him as he was basically in tears from the edit, I did for us. He just loved it. 

Leo

After class I saw the video she sent. It about made me cry on how beautiful it was. I could tell she put so much heart and soul into this video. The best video I saw on tiktok to this day. Then I sent mine and she loved it.

Andrea

Not long after receiving a message from Leo and how he loved it. I may or may not also received something else as well. I saw I got a video sent to me which was almost three minutes long. My first thought was what am I going to watch.

Entire time I felt I was going back in time as how our story started and all I felt is happiness throughout the entire video. While thinking; I am so lucky to find someone who loves me and cares so much for me. 

And this is just our one-year friend anniversary, what is he going to do for our one-year dating anniversary. I don't know but I can't wait to see when that day approaches.

Later, it was our third date it was extra special because it was a day we came into each other's lives. 

The Date #3

At 7PM is when our third official date started. Leo pops up onto my screen as I saw him dressed to impress. Leo was wearing a suit and tie. Just like that scene he did for next gen, Like  I said then and I'll say it now. It was looking very dapper, and I just wore a red long sleeve shirt, I felt so horrible that I was dressed up as him. Either way, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Today's date we had our first meal together. Since we have two hours difference between us, we could never figure out how to have dinner together until now. He was having steak and potatoes while I had some dish my mother made that I am lost to the name of it. It was chicken and potatoes stew of some sort. 

Leo

Fast forward to the date, we decided too finally eat dinner together. I've wanted to share a meal with Andrea since we started dating.

Andrea had something she had no idea it was called and chocolate milk. I had steak with potatoes and lemonade. We ate and talked about each other's day. We flirted with one another like always.

Andrea

Then we went into making our playlist that named; Snow-barry Love. Since we've been told we're like Barry and Caitlin love story that never happened, we thought it was fitting. As we are selecting songs to dance and sing to at this prom of ours, my mind kept going. Someone wants to dance with me and doesn't feel forced and do the sweet romantic things you do at prom, and I am going to have that with him. I couldn't help but smile at that fact.

"I hope you love the Prom surprise I am doing for you," he said.

"I know I will love it, you want to know why?" Leo nodded.

"Because it's coming from the heart, your heart," I said.

"Which will always be the cause," we smiled at each other. I can't wait to see what he does. 

Leo

As we started working on the playlist for our Prom. Thinking of the music we selected and knowing I get the dance with her filled me with joy and excitement.

We then continued to talk and share how it was in the beginning to how we are now. Throughout the entire date, I was thinking, wow she is so beautiful, as if there's never a moment, I'm not thinking that. I've never been so happy.

Andrea

I am still in shock how it all started. Me trying to be a professional as I welcomed him and not knowing if I should start a conversation thinking he probably doesn't want a friendship at all to, I am his girlfriend and I can't see myself without him by my side. It's funny how life works, doesn't it?

Leo

The third date was so special with it being the one-year friend anniversary. Date number three was a successful date, and I can't wait for number four.