Just Kill Me Now

Aubrey's POV

Three days. Three days have gone by and still no Leo. He told me that him and Richard would be back in three days, by there is still no sign of them anywhere. Out of those three days I've tried to escape, and they all failed horribly.

Attempt 1, I tried running out of the house as soon as I heard the gigantic front door sweep close. I made my way to the back door, and broke the lock that was obviously placed on the door. Sprinting out of the house, the rays of sunshine beamed on my skin making me feel light and free but a small tingle. The moment was all ruined, when I felt two big arms wrap around my waist, and was thrown over a broad shoulder. The old man refused to put me down no matter how much I struggled.

Attempt 2, I was trying to escape outside my bedroom window, but my dreams were shattered once I fount out there were transparent bars on the window. I screamed out in frustration, and rung the bars with my hands. Putting all my strength into it, but with no hope.

Attempt 3, I decided to try to walk straight out the front door. As I declined from the grand staircase, I was met with the old man. I walked straight to the door and opened it, but before I could step over the threshold, I was yanked back. I looked at the old guy with the most innocent puppy dog face I could pull.

"Can I please go outside? I just needed some fresh air."

"No." Is the only thing the guy told me as I repeatedly pleaded for the man to let me outside. Letting my anger take over I tried tackling the guy to the ground. I should have thought that through a little more because soon I was flipped upside down and placed gently on the floor. I jumped back up, and fought him. I guess the man grew irritated because soon I was on the ground, and shaking as the thousands and thousands of electric bolts jilted through me.

"You should just learn to accept it." Was the last thing I heard before everything went black around me.

~~~~~

"What!?" I woke up with a start in the middle of a soft bed, and blanketed by the dark room. I rubbed my eyes, getting rid of the sleep and looked towards the clock. It illuminated 3:47 A.M., as I looked around the room and realized I was embedded in Leo's bed. I shifted uncomfortably as the silk nightgown hugged my body tightly, and my hair was tangled.

Turning my head into the pillow, I Inhaled deeply as breathed in his heavenly scent of fresh pine cones and lemon. It drives me absolutely crazy, and it seemed like I couldn't get enough of it.

Heavy footsteps could be heard throughout the room as somebody moved around outside of Leo's door. I flipped on my flat stomach and shut my eyes tightly. pretending I'm asleep. The door opened smoothly, as the person crept into the room. I heard quiet thuds as the person items hit the side table gently. I hear fabric rubbing against fabric as they drop to the floor, and the bed dip.

I knew it was Leo before he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, and snuggled his head in my neck. His hand was placed on the middle of my stomach, but soon traveled lower. I stiffened immediately at the action, and anticipating where his hands are planning to go.

Leo's hands travelled past my navel, my lower stomach, and resting on my pelvic plate. My breathing grew heavy as a hungry feeling started up in my body, and I could feel heat pool in between my legs.

"Did you miss me?" Leo asked me huskily as his hand cupped my sex. I let out a shaky breath as my lower region convulsed at his voice, and the way he held me. Becoming inaudible, I meekly nodded my head. "Good, because I missed you too." He breathed into my ear as he starts to plant kisses all down my neck, while bringing his front to my back, and grinding slightly. A breathless moan left my lips, as I lent into him.

"Why didn't you come back earlier? Its been past three days?" I managed to pant out, as some of the fog cleared from my mind, as he moved his hands away from my sex, and towards my hair.

"I had Kingdom issues to attend." He replied curtly as his kisses on my neck became more urgent. Like he was trying to hide something.

"You're not telling me something." I admitted as I scooted away from his tempting body. "Tell me." I commanded as I grew worried.

"Nothing." He shrugged me off, while trying to get more closer to me, but I just scooted away further. He let out a frustrated breath, and rubbed his face. Now looking more clearly at him, he looks exhausted. "What do you want to know?" He asked as he gave me his undivided attention.

"When do we have to consummate the marriage?" I asked him with a straight face. This situation has been bothering me for a while, and I seem to not think about it in my spare time.

"Soon."

"How soon?"

"Close."

"When is close?"

"Aubrey that's enou-"

"Leo just tell me."

"You wont like what I have to say."

"Just say it alre-"

"Tomorrow."

I froze. Tomorrow is too soon. Why can't it be when I'm ready? Why me?

"Say something." Leo commanded as he took my small hands into his over sized ones. I looked into those familiar electric blue eyes, and noticed a small glint of remorse.

I removed my hands from his, and climbed off the humongous bed. I swiftly made my way to the door. "Just kill me now." Was the only thing I said as I made my way out of his room, and I'm pretty sure he heard me too.

******************************************

I know its short, but I'm extremely exhausted. 1st, I would like to thank everybody once again. You all are truly amazing for helping me, with the amazing amount of support that is poured into this mediocre book. The reads level is now over 2K! Last week its was just over 1K! That is truly amazing. You guys make me so happy to wake up and see a notification that somebody voted for a chapter, over three chapters, or commented, or somebody new following me. I am truly grateful for all of you.

I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter and continue to enjoy may more chapters from this book.

Now please DO NOT FORGET TO..................

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

#TeamUnicornCloud