Let the Games Begin

Did not proofread, sorry for any mistakes.

Aubrey's POV

"And just move it a little to the left... No right. The right. And... Done." Jessica directed the moving company guys as they sat down the last item in the nursery. "I did such a awesome job." I heard her say as I waited patiently outside the door.

Why? You ask. Simply because Jessica wanted this to be a surprise. Well you kinda grow impatient when your surprise takes a week.

"Okay, Leo and Aubrey please put on your blindfolds, and grab each others hand. Everyrhing went dark as I finished tying my blindfold, securely covering my eyes. "Can you see anything?" I heard Jessica's voice as gushes of wind blew across my face. I shook my head, and grew more impatient.

"Can you please just push us in there!?" I snapped at her. "Sorry."

"Its okay. Leo grab my hand, and grab Aubrey's." Jessica said as she brushed over my snappiness. I grasped Leo's outstretched hand, and we immediately started moving forward. We suddenly stopped, and the blindfold was ripped from my eyes. I blinked a couple of times to adjust my eyes to the new light change, but when my vision did focus I couldn't help but to gasp. "TA-DA!"

Tears instantly sprung out of my eyes, as I looked over the beautiful room. Sky blue paint on each wall, three wooden cribs, a toy box next to the open window, a rocking chair in the corner, a changing table near the door, and a bookshelf already stocked with books. "You don't like it?" Jessica asked worried as Leo and her rushed to my side.

"I-im so-sorry. Its j-just so bea-beauti-beautiful! Thank you! Thank you so much!" I cried into Jessica's shoulder as my emotions became to overwhelming for me to handle.

"Thanks Jess. You saved us from a lot of stress." Leo said enveloping us both into a warm hug.

"Your welcome." She said while wiping at the corner of her eyes and sniffling a little. "Anything for family."
"Come on now. Let's stop being all sentimental. I'm suffocating over here." Leo said with a chuckle.

"You're right. This is a happy moment." Jessica said while walking out of the room, and rushed back in with three cups of blood. "I want to make a toast." We all picked up our cups, mine being deer blood. "To changing poopy diapers, and once a week sex!"

~~~~~

"I'm just saying, I would have sex with Chris Pratt." Jessica said before eating a spoonful of chunky, chocolate ice cream.

"Over Chris Hemsworth! You're crazy!" I said as I ate my cool mint cookie ice cream.

"He is so overrated. We get it your Australian, tanned, muscular, perfect smile, perfect face... Okay fine. Chris Hemsworth is gorgeous!"

"Join the fan club." I said while high fiving her, and giggling like little girls.

"When's your baby shower?" She asked after a moment.

People still have those?

"Umm... I actually wasn't thinking about having one."

"Seriously!? But they're so fun!" She tried to persuade me. "How about I plan it." She said with a hopeful expression. "I'll invite all the people you like, the food you like, I'll get the games together. Everything will be perfect."

"Sure."

"Really!? I promise it'll be fun!" Jessica said before running out for the room, and leaving me.