The Start of Something Beautiful... Almost

⚠⚠Warning!!!⚠⚠

This chapter contains mild sexual activities. If you are uncomfortable with sexyal things please skip this chapter!!! Thank you!!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Leo's POV

Aubrey stares at me dazed as she tries to catch her breath, and pace her accelerating heartbeat. Her fangs slowly elongates outside of her swollen gums as she stares at me with hooded eyes.

"Do you believe that I love you now?" I asked, my voice low and husky. "That I want you? That I need you?"

"No." She said simply as her eyes changed to a sombre yellow.

"Then let me show you in another way..." I said as I led her back to the bed.

I kissed her fiercely as I eased her body onto the bed, and planting a chastise kiss on her swollen lips. "Don't move." I commanded before going over towards my phone.
~~~~~

Aubrey's POV

Light illuminated over Leo's face as he unlocked his phone and taped away on it. Butterflies lined my stomach as I felt it become a little bigger.

My ears twitched as soft music floated around the room, and I looked up to see Leo hovering above me only with boxer briefs on. His hands crept up the sides of my calf's, my thighs, the sides of my stomach, and finally resting on my little bulge.

"Leo-" The sentence I was trying to make audible died in the back of my throat as his soft lips came in contact with my bulge.

"Shss. No talking." He commanded as he trailed kisses from my bulge to my quickening pace on my neck. His fangs dropped from his gums, and pierced my skin. I arched up in pleasure and let out a breathy gasp. "Take this off." He breathed off as he tugged at my dress.

Leo helped me wiggle out of the beautiful dress, and it was forgotten as it was thrown across the room.

His lips crashed down on mine as his eyes changed to their lustful sapphire color, while he peered down at my only in my strapless bra and lacy underwear.

Leo nipped and nibbled at my earlobes and skin, as a burning sensation ststrted between us. Eventually my bra and panties were disguarded and forgotten in the background of our coupling, and the soft music. My gums ached as my fangs seemed for the pleasuring of feeding. My teeth sanked into his soft skin, and tasted his salty but oh so sweet blood. I watched as Leo's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Feeding off of the pleasure.

He wrapped his hands teasling slow behind my back. Stroking my sensitive skin.

I rake my nails down his stomach, making his breath catch, and goosebumps erupting over his body.

His lips hovered above mine. Making my heart rate pick up again. He kissed me gently and tender, as if I was a porcelain doll and would break at any moment. A slow burning fire started up deep within my core.

Leo's hands smoothed over my skin, making all my hairs stand at attention. And traced the bulge and muscle of my abdomen. Teasingly caressing my navel, making the weird feeling seem intensely erotic.