Time Stops

Did not proofread! I am sooo sorry for any grammatical errors!
****************************

Third Person POV

"Please! Stop!" Aubrey screamed and pleaded in pain as Tom repeatedly landed punches all over her body. A sick, twisted smile graced his face as he enjoyed the feeling of inflicting pain on her.

For three days, Aubrey has been bound to a wooden chair, beaten severely, and losing hope by the second. "Look at the whore beg!" Tom spat at her as he hit her one last time. Blood dripped to the floor, and the air soon filled with a metallic smell. The urge to gag was strong, but Aubrey bit back.

"Why did you kidnap me!?" She questioned. Her open wounds starting to close back up. Some slower than others. "I don't even know you!"

"But I know you!" Tom boomed through the small wooden room. "You took everything from me! Everything!" He said as he started breathing heavily.

"I don't understand what you're talking about! I've never even heard of you my entire life!" Aubrey argued back. A plan came quick to her head, and she tried to untie the rope that bounded her hands, behind the chair.

"That's because they didn't want me!"

"Who didn't want you?" She asked with fake sympathy.

"Richard and Amber! They left me out in the cold, and left me there to die!" He said while swiftly moving in front of Aubrey's face. "They didn't want me. They wanted a girl. A precious little baby girl. So they left me out in the middle of the street. Hoping... I would die. But I didn't." Tom said as he laughed, and remember how hard it was to grow up without parents. Sleeping in allies, and surviving anyway he can.

"But how is this any of my doing!?" Aubrey asked.

"Because you got everything I've been wanting my whole life! Parents! A partner! A family!" He said as he came back into her face. Aubrey held back her fear, and blanked all over her emotions out. "But all I was left with was scars, hatred, and loneliness."

The rope gave way off of Aubrey's wrist, and she held her hands together to keep the illusion that she was still bound. "So what does that mean for me?" Aubrey asked, the lump in her throat growing more, and more by the second.

"I'm going to kill you." Tom said with a smile, and left Aubrey alone with her erratic beating heart.

~~~~~

Leo, Richard, King David, and numerous men wait anxiously as they drive out to the cabin where Tom and Aubrey are.

Many hearts beat rapidly as they draw near the cabin. Weapons of all sorts, are stacked in the truck. Knives, poisoness darts, snipers, rifles, grenades, and other illegal weaponary. The car is silent as the men mentally prepare their selves for the battle that awaits them once the car stops. And not to soon afterwards the car does stop.

They park the car a mile away from the cabin. Leo spits out orders the men, and list them of their positions. They all rush out the car, and silently make their way over to the cabin.

Decay, and greenery line all of the house. Deposited deep into the woods, the cabin gives off a weird vibe. Men surrond the house on all sides, and wait patiently for the signal to go in.

Everything goes still and silent as they wait. Leo throws the signal, and they all rush the the house. Breaking down the door, smashing in windows, and going haywire.