Diapers... Lots of Them

Did not proof read before updating, excuse any mistakes I made.

~~~~~

Aubrey's POV

I open my eyes, but see nothing but darkness. "Why can't I see?" I mumbled as I kept blinking but couldn't see anything. "Why can't I see!?" I screamed in frustration. A bright light was so turned on, as my breathing spiked higher and higher.

"Aubrey!" Leo said as he sat up on the bed, and gently held me. "Calm down. I closed the curtains so you could get your rest." He explained, and I instantly felt relief, that I wasn't blind. I mumbled a quick 'sorry', and mumbled awkwardly as I shifted in his arms , and rested my head on his chest. He snaked his hands around my aides and rested them on my swollen belly. "You're so big." He said as he rubbed my stomach.

"Well that makes a girl feel better." I said sarcastically, and trying to squirm out of his arms.

"No... I like it." He said as he pulled me back, and placed a kiss on my shoulder, and the top of my belly. "It actually turns me on..." He whispered huskily in my ear before biting on my earlobe.

I let out a weak moan. "That's kinda weird."

"I know." He laughed. "But to think that I got 3 in there. At once." He said in wonder, and astonishment.

"And I passed out, too!" I said with fake enthusiasm.

"You were so shocked." He laughed. "But everything will be fine." He said while rubbing my over sized belly.

"Yea, speaking of that." I said with a heavy sigh. "How are we gonna work with 3 kids?"

"We're gonna work through it. Day by day, babe." He said while kissing my forehead. "Goodnight, beautiful." He whispered in my ear, and positioned us to where we're spooning.

"Goodnight." I said as the lights turned back off, and the darkness consumed us both.

~~~~~

"Lele! Is she dead?" A small voice sounded through my ears. Light beamed behind my closed eyelids, as my body tiredly molds into the comfort of my bed. "Lele girlfriend? Are wu still awive?" I heard before a small, but bony finger went up my nose.

"What the hell!?" I screamed as my eyes shot open and I came face to face with a small girl with blonde hair, gray eyes, and wearing a pink fluffy dress. She mumbled a quick 'sorry', and ran behind Leo. Who was standing at the foot of the bed, with a small smirk. "I'm sorry. What's your name, sweetie?" I ask nicely as I heave myself into a sitting position.

"Allison." She said as she twirled her blonde hair. "Untle Lele, is she your girlfriend?"

"No, she's my wife." Leo said while picking her up, and sitting next to me.

"Wife? What's a wife?"

"A very special person that you want apart of your life forever-" My brain shut off after that, and I felt my eyes becoming sharper. My gums ached as my fangs elongated, and my vision zoomed in on Allison. I felt this strong feeling to just sink my fangs into her delicate, pale neck and suck all of her sweet blood out of her small body. Ugh! She smells so fucking good!

"Allison. Go downstairs with daddy, right now!" A womans voice sounded. My neck sharply turned towards the sound and I let out hiss. She hissed back, and we both glared at each other as allison ran out of sight. My vision clears and my fangs contract back into my gums, but the hunger is still there. "Leo, go get a cup of deer blood, and keep Allison away." The stranger said, before moving towards me. "Hey, listen to me. Just breath, okay? He'll bring you what you need. Just breath." Her voice soothed me. We breathed in and out together for a while before Leo came rushing into the room, and handing me the cup. I greedliy drunk the sweet, addictive liquid to its very last drop. "Why would you bring Allison in here with her?" The woman scolded Leo, and ignored my presence.