Spark of Hope

Did not proofread!!! I am so sorry for any grammatical errors!
*****************************
Leo's POV

Three days.

Its been three days since Layla called me. Three days since my mother, and several other women were killed. Three days since Aubrey has been kidnapped.

A soon as I ended the call with Layla, I told the men what happened. Chaos broke out everywhere as the room swirled with mixes of emotion. Anger, sadness, remorse, and shocked.

We rushed back to the house and immediately we sent out some of our men to track down the men that caused this trajedy, and uproar.

Painful, heart shattering cries fill the room as the men and women mourn. Children running, crying, searching for their parents.

The room spinned, and knocked me off of my feet as I kneeled in front of my mother. My dads body shook violently as he sobbed, and clenched his fists tightly until the turned white.

A visible bullet hole was spotted directly in the middle of her head. Her blonde hair covered in her own blood. Her once luminous skin, is now pale. Her once frantic beating heart, is now dead and silent.

My whole body shut down. I blocked and shoved all the emotions away. Not wanting to feel the pain. Not wanting to feel the sadness. Not wanting to feel the anger. Nothing.

The only thing I was now focused on was the bastards that did this. They took everything from me and my family, and I will not have them thinking for one second that they can get away with this.

I will search my whole life until I find them. And I will rip them piece by piece until their last breath. Until their last heartbeat. Because nothing will stop me from getting back the only thing worth living.

Mark my words. I will get her back. And will take anybody down that's in my way.

~~~~~

Thump

Thump

Thump

The sound of the knives hitting the bullseye, bounced off of the black walls. Guns, knives, crossbows, and many more deadly weapons line up and down the walls, in the whole room.

The numbness in my body allowed me to block out everything and focus on my main focus. Tom Brightford. The sick bastard that murdered countless amount of people and kidnapped my woman. The love of my life.

I grabbed another knife and flung it at the target. The target combustied from the force of my throw, sending pieces of foam across the floor. Piling with other broken targets.

I huffed in frustration, and grabbed another target off of the shelves. Collecting all the used knives and hung them back on the wall, and picked an ever better weapon.

The M16-A4 Rifle. Woah, the beauty of this gun amazed me. The solid weight that it carried. The way it sat gentle, and firm in my hands.

Aiming at the target, I was about to squeeze the trigger when one of my men marched into the room.

"Mr. Lexington..." The man breathed in deeply, and exhaled quickly like he was out of breath.

"Yes."

"We found Tom Brightford, and his men..."

A sick, sinister grin broke out on my face, as I thought of the ways I was going to torture, and kill these worthless, excuse of human beings. But y heart clenched in pain as I thought about Aubrey.

"That's wonderful... And Aubrey?"

"We found her. She's still alive. For now..."