Deeper...

A/N: Before reading this chapter, I am notifying you that if you are uncomfortable with sexual interaction, or profanity, please skip this chapter.

 You Have Been WARNED!!!⚠

~~~~~

Leo

Aggressively latching onto Aubrey's hips, I flipped her over, onto her stomach, lifted her round ass in the air, and spread her legs apart. A mischievous smile broke out onto my face, as I seen her wither against the cuffs.

"You want this?" I teased her as I pressed my fingers into her core. An audible gasp escape her mouth, the same time I groaned out in pleasure at how wet she is for me.

"Yes sir." She moaned out while gently rocking against my fingers, pleading me to take her.

Sliding her black lace panties aside, I gently slid my fingers into her warm folds. My dick instantly hardened, as her pussy tightened around my fingers. "Fuck!" I hissed out, as I bit into her shoulder, to quiet my demon clawing to come out. "You're so fucking tight and ready for me pet aren't you?" I hissed in her ear.

Aubrey eagerly nodded as I pumped into her, letting out whimpers every now and then.

"Please sir..." Aubrey pleaded me as she came back onto my fingers hard.

"What do you want, pet?" I teased her as, I moved my fingers slowly inside her.

"Faster..." She panted, as I went in slower motions, and came to an complete stop. "Why did you st- Ahh!" Aubrey screamed out in surprise and pleasure, as my hot tongue dipped into her. "Don't stop sir... Please don't stop!" She screamed out, as I swirled, flicked, and tortured her pussy until she seen stars. "Thank you sir..."

"For what, pet?" I teased her, as I discreetly took off my slacks, and readied myself at her entrance with my throbbing cock.

"For pleasuring me, sir." She said innocently as she tried to turn her head to look at me, but I quickly put my head in the crook of her neck, and placed a tender kiss on the bite I placed on her shoulder.

"Who said it was over?" I asked huskily, before I plunged into her. The feeling of her clenching me inside her made my eyes involuntarily roll to the back of my head. The things this girl did to me, should be illegal.

"Oh fuck me!" She cursed as she threw her head back against my chest at met me with each thrust. She scratched and clawed at the black sheets, desperate to cling on something as we rocked violently together.

Grabbing a hold of her slim, silky legs, I put them behind my back, which caused her to move upwards, making me plunge even deeper into an hazed filled state. "Please... Sir." Aubrey pleaded as her walls tightened around my shaft.

"You will not come until I say you can. Do you understand, pet?" I asked through gritted teeth as I rocked harder into Aubrey, enabling her from speaking.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as I shifted into a new position, to where she was on top, and taking control. I gripped her hips, and slammed her sweet little pussy onto my hard cock. Taking us both to a whole different world of pleasure. "Fuck! Just like that. Just like that." I panted out as she moved rhythmically against my hips.

"Please, sir... May I please come?" She gasped out as I brought her to the edge with her orgasm. I increased my speed, as she clutched me deep within her walls, coaxing me to let go with her.

"Now!" I groaned out as I let go at the same time as she did. Together we rode the roller coaster, full of pleasure. I gently slid out of her, took off her cuffs, and cleaned her up. "What did you think about that?" I asked her as I moved some hairs from her face, and gently tucked them behind her ears tenderly.

"Honestly?" She asked as she pulled the sheets over her body protectively.

"Always."

"It was... Interesting?"

"Why do you state it as a question?"

"Because I didn't peg you for a actual BDSM guy. I just thought you liked to read the books." She said as a smile graced her radiant face.

"Really? So what type of guy do I peg for?" I asked as I smiled back at her. I really am lucky to be married to an amazing woman. Most women would have been running away from me or trying to kill me, but I guess Aubrey tried to do those things too.

"I don't know. Maybe like one of those cool guys you see in public smoking a cigarette, and always wears leather." She giggled like a little child at the end of her sentence while staring in the distance, probably imagining me like that.

"What's so funny Missy?" I asked her as she started laughing, like she heard the funniest thing ever.

"I... Was just imaging you doing the ice scene from Fifty Shade of Grey." She said while laughing until tears rolled down her rosy cheeks.

"What? You don't think I can do it?" I asked as I became offended. If she wanted to do all the stuff from Fifty Shades, I could defiantly do it. 10 times better of course.

"Of course you can't." She said as she sat up in the bed with a serious face.

"And why is that?"

"Because you're to bulky."

"Oh, I'll show you who can do it. Just you wait, cupcake?"

******************************************************

OMG!!! Hi you guys!!! All of you are truly amazing. Just last week, we were at 6k reads. Now its almost to 8k!!! Thats truly amazing. I just want to thank everybody that supports this story and/or the team.

I will be giving out dedications on next week's update so the 3 people to vote, comment, and follow me will receive a dedication or anything of your choice. May the best win... Love you guys!!!

DON'T FORGET TO...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

#TeamUnicornCloud