Long Time No See

×Did not proof read, I apologize for any mistakes.

Leo's POV

"I still can't believe you were the one to take ballet!" All the men in my family in Aubrey's yelled at me as we set in a local bar drinking cups of perfected whiskey. After the baby shower was over all the men decided to kidnap me and take me to a local bar.

"In my defense, I was only 5!" I explained as laughter erupted through the small pub. "Hey John!" I screamed over the noise, trying to get my friends attention. "What time is it?"

"Why? Wife already expecting you home?" Laughter erupted around the many tables again.

"No." I let out dry chuckle. A dark feeling suddenly came over me. Like something bad will happen or happened. "Just trying to check up on her."

"No way man. Take this time, and reel in the feeling of freedom. Cause once those kids come along its no more daddy time." Jonathan said as all the men agreed in unison.

"Son just take his advice." Mr. Pierce said as he clapped a hand on my back. The small trip we took, really helped me know Mr. Pierce better. He only has good intentions for his daughter, but we all know she is too stubborn to see it. "You know what you need?"

"What?"

"Tequlia! Can we get a round of tequila shots!?" Mr. Pierce bellowed through the pub. Cheers erupted everywhere as a small smile came on my face. "I'm sure they're fine, Leo."

~~~~~

"Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I repeatedly banged on the locked doors. Sitting in the back of a weird smelling car, I sob and sob as I try to wrap my brain around why I was taken? Why my mother had to die? Did they kill everybody at the house? What does this 'Tom' guy want from me? Why did he call me sister?

In my entire life, I have never met or heard of him. It was just mom, dad, and I. So why now all of a sudden, I have a brother?

My head swirled and swirled as the car kept cruising on the road. Butterflies erupted all over me as the babies kicked me like they were playing a soccer game. I tried to even out my breaths as the kicks kept coming. Tears threatened to spill as the nervous feeling soon turned into pain.

"Get out." A deep, baritone voice said beside me, as I leaned over the seat and tried to control the pain. Two hands gripped my shoulders painfully, and I fell to the group in a heap. A swift kick was delivered to my swollen stomach, and I wheezed in the pain. "Get up." He said as he looked down on me with pure hate, and disgust. With many grunts and labored breaths I managed to stand up on my two wobbly legs. Pain erupted all over my abdomen as I prayed to the heavens that my babies would be fine. While praying, a jaw breaking punch was delivered on my face. The amount of force behind the punch caused me the levitate in the air, and crash down hard on the ground.

"Please!" I begged as my face and stomach swelled and throbbed in pain. Gently reaching up to my face, I touched something wet. Blood smeared on my index finger as I drew it back. "What do you want from me!?" I asked as my anger spiked. If he wanted to fight then I would fight back as long as I possibly could.

"You'll find out soon." He said with disgust in his eyes. He roughly picked me up, and led me towards a cabin. I swiftly looked around my surroundings and saw that he led me into the woods.

There is no sign of life around here expect for the greenery. No sign of help anywhere near.

I silently sent a prayer out in the universe that maybe, just maybe I could get out of here with babies in one piece. But as the seconds ticked by, it didn't seem that likely.

~~~~~

Ringgggg...

Ringgggg...

Ringgggg...

"H-hello..." I hiccuped into the phone as I squinted at the small screen repeatedly and tried to stop the spinning.

"Leo! Oh god, Leo!" My sister cried into the phone. Confusion fogged my already cloudy head, as a nauseating feeling came over me.

"Oy! Leo stop worrying 'bout your wife, and come back and have another drink with your old man!" My dad said as he smiled a small smile.

"Its Layla!" My heart start to pound uncontrollably in my chest as a unsettling feeling shook me deep in my bones. "What is it Layla..."

"Its A-Aubrey, and Mom..." She breathed deeply on the phone and sniffles repeatedly. My whole body becomes silent, and stiff as I waited for her to continue. And not to long she did. But I wish she would have never ever let those words slip from her mouth. "A man came to house after you guys left... A-and he brought people with him. He s-shot Aubrey's mom, then the other men started attacking some of us. One guy came towards me, and m-mom... She fought him for a while, until... Until he killed her." Layla sobbed into the phone uncontrollably. My chest clinched in pain, as her words settled over me. My whole world came to a stop. "They left after that, but they t-took... They took Aubrey."

That's when I lost every ounce of myself...
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××