Chapter Four

We were soon back on the highway, heading to the nearest food store. Feliks searched it up on his phone and we were on our way. Not long, we were parking.

"Let's go, darlings." Francis smiled, opening the doors and trunk like we were royals.

Arthur just smacked him.

We were all starving as we stared up at all the food stores options. I knew in the end our choice was going to be the cheapest store here, but the images of the food was so mesmerising.

Arthur pulled my arm. "Come on, let's get a move on." he whispered. I nodded, and tugged on the teens, mentioning to the entrance. 

We walked over to the big supermarket at the back, and followed Arthur, who acted like he knew where he was going. Though, it was obvious he had never set foot in the shop before.

"Okay, we need food that can fill us up, last a while and is cheap."

"You mean... fruit?" Feliks groaned.

"Well, yes. But we need more than just that." Arthur rolled his eyes.

I got the feeling he was going to be doing that a lot. 

We walked over to the fruit aisle and picked out a handful of different fruits. Francis and Arthur were discussing whether they should just buy something when it was lunch, or buy everything now. Wy and Peter were having their own debate and I heard a someone whisper; "What a cute family."

I blushed and looked over at Feliks, to see if he heard. Judging by the smug grin on his face, he did. He made eye contact with me and...

Uh oh.

He walked over to the woman and smiled. "Good morning. I am Feliks Łukasiewicz. Sorry, but those two knuckleheads who are my friends aren't together."

The woman frowned. "Why not? They're perfect for each other."

"That's what they don't know. Let's keep this between us, alright?" He winked.

"O... Okay..." she stuttered, before walking away. "But still, they'd make a cute couple."

"What did you do that for?!" I confronted him as soon as he came back.

"Aw, come on. I had too! Francis and Arthur aren't a couple if they can't even get along!"

I felt my eye twitch. "Yeah, but it was totally unnecessary!"

He shrugged. "Let's get out of here before they blow up."

Their argument ended as soon as we voted on whether or not we should buy everything now. Wy, Peter, Feliks and I agreed with Francis; we would buy everything as we go.

Arthur scowled. "Whatever." he huffed, taking a hold of the fruit and stomping over to the cashier. "Francis, hurry up! I can't pay if you have the money!"

"Eh?! Why are you blaming me?! You're the one that walked off!" 

I grabbed the money and paid, thanked the cashier and dashed out of the supermarket with Wy and Peter and Feliks on my heels, feeling the air tensing between the two.

"What are we going to do with them?" Feliks groaned, leaning on the car.

"I don't know." I replied. "But they're just about impossible."

"How long have you had to deal with them?" Wy asked, curious.

"Since highschool." I informed them. "Feliks's got lucky. He's only had to deal with them for three years."