chap 1

today is my first day in college! since grade 9 I've been working hard to get into a good college with a great acting course so I can be an actor when I'm older.  now's the time to put myself out there. I'm 18, the same age anna made herself known everywhere. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"mom I'm gonna be fine" I groaned as she was still holding my hand. "I know honey I just worry sometimes about you" she said with a proud yet worried look on her face. "well this is as far as u can go, this is where my dreams come to life". I say while looking at the huge NYU campus." uugghhh ok bye honey I'll miss u ..oh and be sure to make friends"!  she said backing away from me. "yeah yeah I will" I said walking of but honestly all my mind was on was the pitch perfect 3 premiere. with a lot of hard work I'd managed to score myself a ticket. as soon as my mom was out of sight I ran to my dorm not caring who my roommate was and quickly got ready for tonight. my mom had told me on the way here that she wanted me to chase my dreams so she got one of the knew drama teachers to be my roommate. luckily they weren't here at the current time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when I was ready I snapped a photo to my three followers on insta and captioned it

~premiere tonight can't wait to meet u anna k~

 I know I was unworthy to tag her in it but I didn't care I mean it's not like she's gonna see it, the only ones seeing it where my dad, mom and brother. I didn't have many friends in high school and none of them really bothered to get my details. but I didn't really care. all I cared about right know was meeting anna k. once I made sure I'd everything I left for the premiere. I was there early so I stopped at a nearby Starbucks and got myself a latte. I scrolled threw insta to see if any of the pitch perfect cast mentioned anything about tonight. as I clicked on anna's account I was shocked to see that she had posted something about a special announcement that she was going to reveal tonight. I had about two hours left to the premiere started so I decided to go and explore the area a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anna's pov

as I was scrolling threw insta looking at all my friends exited posts for tonight I got a notification that someone had tagged me in a post. of course I always get tagged in posts but something about this one was different.  I looked at the photo to realize that it was taken at NYU. I smiled at the caption titled 

~premiere tonight can't wait to meet u anna k~

I was tempted to reply back when I realized that it's best not to because I didn't want to hint to much about my surprise, instead I posted a photo of my outfit which was a red and black leopard print, long sleeve dress with thigh high black boots that I loved and captioned the post

~ay ya'll exited for tonight! gonna reveal a lot of exiting stuff~ 

after that I got a text from Britt in the gp saying

britts :  ooh u telling them abt ur new job!

camp: what's this I hear abt a new job?

rebel sports: yo Kendrick why u only tell her abt it spill!

kenny d: you'll find out tonight guys ;)

rebel sports: ugh fine whatever, btw cute outfit

kenny d: thx guys see ya there

-------------------------------------------------------------

once I'm done texting the girls I watch a movie to pass the time.

------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys it's stranger here! I hope u guys like my book so far! this is my first book so i hope u like it. if u have any feedback or suggestions for a book or chap feel free to write in the comments! might not update much but I'll try! also i have no idea how long u guys want the chapters to be so please help me out by telling me how long u want it!