chap 14

Anna's pov

I've been helping Baily prep for Today all week. Today is the first day of filming and I think baily's having a nervous breakdown. " What if I stuff up my lines!" "What if they hate me!" Baily was ranting. " Relax they won't Hate you, you'll do fine". I said. " you sure?" baily asked nervously. " positive" I said giving her a hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baily's pov

we arrived at set and I was SO SCARED. what if they don't like me? All these terrifying thoughts layed in my mind as we walked in. I started fidgeting with my nails and anna noticed. "hey you'll be okay!" anna said giving me a reassuring smile. we walked in and I saw niki. I ran towards her and we began talking while anna went of to talk to blake. " hey!" I said waving. " hey Baily!" niki waved back. we started a huge conversation about what filming might be like when someone snuck up on us. "HOLA AMGO'S" this mysterious person yelled. " OH MY F*CKING GOD JESUS!" I yelled jumping back to see who was behind us.  when I looked around I saw tom holland waving back at us with jenna next to him. I wasn't that star stuck since I had met them at the table read but I was still hevely embarrassed. "uh hi sorry!" I sad scratching my neck. " haha no problem" tom said laughing. we all began talking and soon later all the others joined our conversation. " All right guys where gonna start filming know!" yelled someone and anna lead me to our shared trailer. this was gonna be a long day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------