chap 8

baily's pov

" now that thinking like a true actress" anna says as smile appears on my face " now shall we begin"? anna says mimicking for everyone to stand up " today we'll be focusing on improv so I want every to get into a horizontal line and come to the front one by one" anna said. I was a little curious about what were doing so I stayed in the middle for safety. " I'll give everyone a scenario when it's there turn to come up and you have to improvise the scene, don't be afraid to go all out". anna said holding a pile of small cards in her hand. when the first person went up they where given a card and we had to guess the situation without her indirectly telling us. " excuse me, sorry sorry" the first person said while pretending to push in " cutting in line" someone yelled." well done, next" anna said. after a couple other people went it was my turn, I went up and grabbed a card from anna looking really nervous " you'll do great don't worry" anna whispered in a comforting tone. I looked at the card and it said attending your best friends funeral. I instantly got nervous but looked up to see the supporting look on anna's face. I found it weird because I've never had a best friend but than I remembered how many times anna has been there for me even before we met and how sad I'd be to loose her. tears flood down my cheeks as I fall to my knees to begin my scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anna's pov

when it was baily's turn she came up and grabbed a card from me looking really nervous " you'll do great don't worry" I whispered in a comforting tone. she looked at the card and I could see how nervous she looked so I smiled at her. she stood there for a little then suddenly tears flowed down her cheeks, I was about to come and help her when she fell to her knees saying " why did you have to go and leave me" that's when I realized she was acting and smiled. she continued to cry and say things like "you made me feel better in my darkest of times" and " you where all I had" when someone yelled " attending a funeral" ruining the moment. baily stoop up and wiped  her eyes and said " yes that was it" her face instantly blushed in embarrassment when she realized everyone was staring at her. I chuckled a little and said " that was great baily! ok next". a couple other people went but I couldn't get my mind of baily's performance. " ok now that we're done with that we'll play a short game and were done for the day" I said. " this game is called bus stop, three people sit in a seat, there are three roles, the one in the first seat is trying to avoid the middle seat, the middle seat is trying to get the top seat to leave by annoying them but you can't touch them and he last seat sets the scene on why there at the bus stop, you get the gist of it"? I explain. they all nod and set up. I pic the first three and but baily on the end seat. she sets the scene as going to a music concert. I giggle at that. they start the scene and everyone is laughing so hard by the end. then it's Baily's turn to be in the middle and the scene is going to the movies. " Elo there" baily says in a British accent " what movie are you going to see today" she says pretending to get comfy " um I-" baily cuts her off by getting closer making her lean and saying " I don't know what I'm gonna watch but I know I want it to have lots of blood and dying, I love guns so probably that to ooh and maybe some knifes and lot of guts being ripped to shreds" she says mimicking ripping clawing something out.  the girl leaves and baily waves bye while saying " ooh maybe I could watch a musical there's always blood in those". at this point everyone's laughing so hard. " alright that's enough for today". everyone leaves except baily who's waiting for me to pack up so we can walk back together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope u like this it was so fun to write!!! <3