chap 6

baily's pov

we arrive at Brittany's house and I was  so nervous because I'm about to meet the cast of pitch perfect !!! I feel like I'm going to faint. The door opens and Brittany snow is front of it." hey guys! you must be baily". she says. I froze with shock and anna chuckles a little bit. I open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out. " ahaha sorry Britt she's just a little shocked". anna says patting my back which snaps be back into my shocking dream like reality. " uh sorry um h-hi Brittany it's great to m-meet you". I practically yell while whipping out my hand a little to fast. " haha you to" Brittany says while shacking my hand. " come inside guys everyone's  already waiting" she says going back in. I look at the my hand she just shook with shock. " haha u good bay, judging from that reaction I'd say ur getting better". anna says while chuckling. " I'm not sure I can go in, I might faint". I tell anna. " well if you do I'll be there to catch you". anna says. I walk in and see the whole cast there sitting on the kitchen table drinking coffee and laughing. I felt like I was actually going to faint but I didn't want to embarrass myself so I took a deep breath and faked it till I made it. 

anna's pov

when we get in the house I to see all my friends I see baily looking so shocked I was worried. But then she took a deep breath and then said " hey everyone I'm baily. k it's so nice to meet you"! at first I was a little shocked with this reaction because when she met me and Britt she practically had a panic attack but then I look again and see for a split second how scared she was and then it was gone. I smiled when I realized that she was acting and god did it look real, it almost fooled me, I can't wait to teach her on Monday. "well shall we get started". I say "sure do you guys wanna jam out to some music"? Britt asked. " ooh yeah sure, lets listen to the pitch perfect soundtrack"! baily practically yelled. " sure"! Britt said excitedly.  The first song which was the world championships from pitch perfect 2 started playing and me and the girls instantly got in passion to do the dance while baily watched us while also doing the moves across from us.

(not gonna but the lyrics in)

once the song ended we all burst out laughing and baily was clapping so hard. " how did you know the dance bay"? I asked curiously. " oh I watched the movie on loop and copied it"! bay said " wow that's amazing you did it perfectly"! I said out of surprise. "lets play another song"! the girls yelled. we danced to a couple more then everyone go tired so we sat on our set up sleeping bags and started chatting.

baily's pov

the girls and I had so much fun dancing and singing to all the songs but eventually we got tired and started chatting. " you have such a lovey voice baily" Hailee said " wow thank you, I love your music I listen to it all the time"! I said fangirling. " oh my god your such a peach"! Hailee said making the girls laugh. " are you taking drama this year at NYU" Brittany asked " yes I love acting and I really want to be a actress when I'm older, I really admire you guys". I said hoping they wouldn't judge me. all the girls had impressed looks on there faces when anna said " yeah and she's really good, did you guy no that she nearly fainted while meeting me and Britt but when she met you guys she faked the entire thing, I thought the poor thing was gonna faint for a second until she had me fooled" anna said making me blush, I'd hoped she wouldn't notice. " I'm also teaching her on Monday"! anna said in excitement. " wow that's amazing" all the girls practically yelled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we continued talking and doing other stuff like watching movies and ordering pizza even though me and anna insisted on taco bell until it was time for bed.  "night guys" anna said " night" everyone said back. this has been the best day of my life. how did I get so lucky? I fell asleep with a giant smile on my face while laying next to all the girls like they did in the second movie. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while hope you love this chapter as much as I do!!!! <3