chap 9

baily's pov

as I'm waiting for anna at the door I wave bye to all the other people only to be responded with glares from them. what did I do? I thought. " you ready to go bay" anna says bringing my focus back. "oh yeah lets go" I say walking out with her. " u okay" she says looking concerned " yeah I'm fine I say in an unconvincing tone. " you where great in there" anna says trying to cheer me up. " really the others didn't seem to think so" I said looking sad " eh just ignore them, the teachers don't like me but do I care and besides should you really care what there thinking when a real actors telling you what they think" anna says making me laugh " hey I'm serious you where great" anna says opening her arms to hug me, I hug back and say " thanks". " oh I have and idea, do you wanna go get the photo's we took yesterday printed" anna askes " as long as we stop by taco bell after" I respond, anna just chuckles and says " ur like a mini me"! we both laugh and get in her car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anna's pov

I'm driving baily and me to get the photo's printed and I notice that there's this really awkward silence. " hey wanna turn on the radio' I say "yeah sure" baily says while turning it on. now playing titanium by David Guetta*  the radio says. we both laugh and sing along.

( lyrics up there)

when the song finishes baily askes " how awkward the shower scene with Brittany " " oh it wasn't to awkward, we weren't completely naked " oh cool". we continued talking and laughing until we got there. we went up and printed the photo's from yesterday and a couple selfies we took today then we went to taco bell. " hey hey look at this". I said after we went to pic up our food at the drive threw, we went up to the window and the lady was handing us our food then froze when she saw my face. " yo-your a-anna Kendrick OH MY GOD! h-here's your food, could I get a photo"? she asked " yeah sure thing". she took out her phone and snapped a photo. " thank you so much"! the girl said, I chuckled "nice meeting you uh...Bella" I said looking at her name tag. we drove of and baily started laughing. " that was so cool"! " well it's the life of a celebrity" I said. " I hope I get to to that one day"! baily said with hope in her eyes " ey girly I no doubt you will your a very talented young actress" I said with certainty. " actually I have an audition coming up for a show" baily said. I got so exited and said " OH MY GOD BAY THATS AMAZING! you know what were taking a detour to Britt's house" I said with excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baily's pov

when I told anna about my audition she got so exited and said " OH MY GOD BAY THATS AMAZING! you know what were taking a detour to Britt's house". and now were at Brittany's practicing with all the girls. " ok ok now add some sadness in your voice". Britt said " uh ok" I said reciting the script again. " that was great baily" they all said " your a great actress" Hailee said "really?" I said "yeah totes, anna was right" Britt said " so what's the audition about?"  camp said " It's a movie about a adopted girl who meets her idol and finds out that she's her biological mother. " wait isn't hat the movie you'll be staring in anna?" camp said. I quickly turned my head to face anna " hehe surprise" anna said guiltily.  " will you be at the auditions?" I asked scared of the answer " maybe" anna said scratching her neck. now I'm really scared for the audition. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, sorry for the short chapter I just thought it would be good to end it here. the next chapter will be out soon! <3