chap 5

baily's pov

as me and anna are eating dinner together were talking about all her past show's and experiences as an actor when she says " so baily do you wanna be an actor"? " yes I'd love to more than anything" I answer "that's great, I can't wait to teach you on Monday now also would you like to got out with me and the girls tomorrow"? I stand there for a second shocked on what she just asked me. " bay you there"? she askes as I snap out of it. " oh my god I'd love to"! I exclaimed. " great I'll call them now, we can have a sleepover at Britt's house"! wait what...she's calling them now, we're staying at Brittany snows house! I thought. at first I couldn't believe it until I heard there voices over the phone!

Britt:  hey Anna! What's up?

Kenny d: hey Britt I was just wondering if you want to have a sleepover with the girls tomorrow?

Britt: yeah I'd love to! is there any reason why?

Kenny d: well I thought would you guys wanna meet my roommate, she's awesome!

Britt: ooh yes bring her along it'll be so fun!

Kenny d: great, I'll add the others to the call!   

~Kenny d added: rebel sport, camp, Mae B, deeen, Kidnapp, jackle lantern, fit, raag to the chat~

rebel sports: hey wassup!

camp: heey!

deeen: ayo sup

Mae B: hi

Kidnapp: hi guys!

jackle lantern: hey!

fit: eyy hiii

 raag: hello!

Kenny d:  hey guys! me and Britt where planning a sleepover tomorrow wanna come!

Britt: oh and her roommate is coming to!

rebel sports: yeah I'm down but what time should we come? 

Kenny d: hold on lemme ask my roommate.

 she turned to me and asked " hey what time do you want the sleepover to be"? I thought for a sec then said " uhh they could come in the morning"? instantly regretting what I said.

Kenny d: we where actually thinking you could come over in the morning at 9am and we could show baily around because she's new to the area!

rebel: oh that great I'm down!

Kenny d: great, anyone else down?

 camp: yeah I'm in!

deeen: me to!

Mae B: me to!

Kidnapp: me to!

jackle lantern: I'm in!

fit: see ya there!

raag: yep me to!

Britt: great, see ya there!

she hung up the phone and said "great so we'll go to Britt's house in the mornings".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skip

the next day we woke up next to each other and had taco bell scattered around us. " uugghhh morning" anna said in a groggy tone. "morning I said" in an exited tone. " what time is it" anna said. " it's about 8:30, not a morning person huh"? I said with my bag already packed for the weekend. " shoot we need to go"! anna said jumping out of bed. " it's ok I already called the girls to say we'll be a little late". I said worrying about what her reaction will be that I went threw her phone. " you did? how do you know my password?" she said making me a little scared." your password is anna k" I said with a *really?* look on my face. "right I really should change it but thanks your like a super spy"! she said with a impressed look on her face. wow she really isn't mad at me, well that's a shock. " oh yeah speaking of that could I get your number" anna asked. I nearly fainted, oh my god ANNA KENDRICK JUST ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER! "u-uh yeah sure here" I said handing her my phone " great!" she said typing her number in. "we should get going" anna said going into the bathroom to get changed and coming out relatively quickly. " ok all set"? anna asked quickly stashing clothes in her back. "uh yeah lets go I guess". "great". 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna's pov

we arrive at Britt's house and I could tell that baily was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be? she's about to meet the cast of pitch perfect and judging from the reaction she had when she met me i was a little scared she was actually going to faint. I ring the bell and hear footsteps come to the door. the door opens and Britt's in front of it." hey guys! you must be baily". her face froze and i chuckled a bit getting my hands ready to catch her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys chap 5 sorry it took long I had some trouble coming up with ideas see ya in chap 6 :)