chap 11

baily's pov

when we got back we watched a movie and went to be but we both knew non of us where sleeping. we where both so nervous about my audition results. " hey baily u awake" anna said " yeah I'm up what is it". I ask " thanks for everything" anna said surprising me a little " w-what sorry I'm a little comfused here" I say as anna giggles a little " hehe all good baby, what I meant was thanks for everything you've done, without you I would be all alone here, you such a good friend" (A/N DON'T COME AT ME THERE LIKE 15YRS APART!) I get up and stare at her in shock " are you kidding! without you I wouldn't be as good as an actor as you say I am, It was because of you that I wanted to become an actor, I've idolized you for as long as I can remember, meeting you and better yet being friends with you was the best thing that happened to me like seriously I nearly fainted!" I say laughing. Anna giggles "well I guess were both lucky" anna says while getting up " what're you doing?" I said as she sat next to me " giving you a hug of course" anna said offering to hug me. I laugh and open my arms. we hug and end up falling asleep there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day when me and anna woke up it was a weekend." uhh you awake yet bay?" anna said in a groggy tone " yep, what do you wanna do today?" I said getting up after her " um we could go see the girls or ge -OH MY GOD! BAY THEY SENT AN EMAIL!!!" anna said jumping up and down " how would you know, you don't know my password" I said thinking she's pranking me " of course I know ur password, I have my secrets" o-k WAIT I GOT AN EMAIL! LEMME SEE!" I said running to my laptop to read the email. it read:

dear baily .k

we are pleased to inform you that you have received the role of Tate in the upcoming movie "famous foster" and will be co-staring with anna Kendrick. Filming will be taken place in los Angeles California and will start in two weeks. The table read will be next week on the **/**, there you will meet the other actors and the movie will be announced to the public with the cast list.

regards

********

"I did it! I got the role! we'll be staring together!" I practically yelled at anna " oh my god I'm so proud!! I can't wait for filming! where going to Britt's!" anna said dragging me to the door "hey hey wait! I need to get ready anna and so do u" I said laughing " oh yeah, lemme pic u an outfit" anna said letting go of my arm " ugh oh?" I said. 

(A/N new style tell me wat u think)

wat anna wore

wat baily wore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when we got to Britt's house we where surprised and congratulated by all the girls " oh my god I'm so happy for u guys! you'll be staring together!" Britt said opening a bag of chips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

heey sorry for the short chap but hope ya like it byeee. <3