chap 12

baily's pov

when we got home it was really late so me and anna went straight to bed. the day was really fun and I can't believe I get to star with Anna! Ever since college everything's been going so well. getting to be friends and taught drama by anna has been the best thing thats ever happened to me. I would never be where I am without her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skip 

Anna's pov

" bay u ready? we gotta go we're gonna be late for the table read!" I said grabbing my stuff "yep I'm just one sec!"  Baily yelled from the bathroom. " do I look ok?" Baily asked nervously " you look great baily, don't worry everyone will love you!" I said reassuring her. " u sure?" she said " positive!" I said. " I can't believe I get to go to a table read!" baily said hoping in the car. " not just go, you'll be in it! I can't wait to star with you! hey where getting taco bell after!' I said " ok!" bay said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when we arrived everyone had already arrived. This was a pretty good cast. I looked around to see: Jenna Ortega as Tate's best friend Beck, Tom Felton as Tate's abusive dad Justin, Blake lively as Tate's abusive mom Eliza. there where more but I stopped looking when I saw Blake. I took Baily's hand and ran to Blake. " Blake! hey!" I said running up to where she was sitting "oh my god Anna hi!" "so your playing Eliza huh" I said smirking " yep, I don't get why people strike me as the evil one" Blake said laughing. " this is Baily! she's playing Tate, she's my roommate at NYU" I said pointing to baily. she froze. " Hey Baily! I'm Blake!" I don't think that's necessarily considering how much of a fan baily is but baily just nodded. I chuckled. " Baily here is a super fan of us, but she's also a super good actor so right now I'd say she feels like fainting" I say laughing, snapping baily out of her shocked trance. "right uh yeah I'm Baily I'm playing Tate but you already new that, Anna already mentioned everything" she said nervously. " nice job, just you know don't stare at anyone else for that long" I whisper in her ear chuckling making her blush. " uh um I-I'm sorry for staring!" Baily apologized "hah no problem, well it was nice meeting you, see you later guys" Blake said going of to talk to the other cast members. " I just met Blake lively, I just met Blake lively oh my god!!" Baily whispers into my ear " hah easy there bay don't want you fainting, keep ur cool and I'll give you extra taco bell, deal?" I said " deal" Baily says. I stick by her side just to make sure and we go to meet the other cast members.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baily's pov

as we went around meeting our cast members I began to calm down a little bit. I met my cast which was: Jenna Ortega, Tom Felton, Blake lively, Tom Holland, Daniel Radcliff. once we where all introduced we where just waiting for one more person to come. once they came everyone turned to her. she froze. I didn't recognize her, she must be new like me. She just stood there in shock. I walked up to her since she probably won't freak out over me. " hey I'm Baily! I'm playing Tate, nice to meet you!" she seemed to come back to reality after that. " hey I'm Niki but you can call me Nick, I'm playing Ray" she said still a little shocked at everyone. Ray is my bully in the movie. " don't worry I had the exact same reaction when I met them all, it's crazy right!' I said laughing. "I just still I can't believe I got the part!" Niki said. "right yeah it's so cool we get to be with them all'' I said motioning to anna. Anna comes over to me and Niki and puts an arm around me. " hey I'm Anna, your playing Ray right?" anna said. Niki just stared at her in shock. we both laughed. " All right now that everyone's here shall we begin the table read?" someone said from behind. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope ya'll like the chap. I was really exited to right it! next chap will be out soon! <3