chap 2

Bailys pov 

I check the time and there's 45 min till the premiere starts. I can't wait, for the last hour I haven't been able to stop thinking about what anna's announcement could be. as I walk to the premiere I make sure to take as much pictures as I can. when I get there there's about 30 min till it starts, no ones there yet so I make sure to get up right near the front at the fence so I can get a pic with the cast and especially anna. I take a photo and post it on insta with the caption saying.

~30 min till I see anna!!!!~ 

then I scroll threw social media until I can see more people arrive. I check the time and there's about 5 min till the cast start arrive. As my excitement builds up I make sure I have every thing ready for the cast to sign and I put my camera on ready to take pics with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna's pov

as I get out of my limo as the premiere is starting and I go to the red the red carpet to take photo's. I see Britt and rebel already on the carpet and we take photos for the press. I go to the first interviewer and they ask me questions like " anna how was your experience working with the cast of pitch perfect". or "anna who are you wearing".  once I'm done with all the interviews I start to live stream in the middle of the fans and the interviewers all the attention comes to me. " hey everyone it's me anna k at the pitch perfect 3 premiere". I say to everyone Online and in the audience. " as you all know I have a special surprise to share today well...." I say as I pull out a NYU cap " this year I've taken a job as a drama teacher at NYU"! the crowd screams as I look at my friends who all have shocked expressions on there face apart from brits who knew all along. I stop live streaming and go to greet fans. I'm halfway threw the line when I see the girl from the post I saw earlier with a bunch of stuff I'm guessing she wants signed. I chuckle to myself as I go to her. "hey I saw your post earlier are you taking drama this year"? the girl just stared at me in shock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baily's pov

as anna's making her way threw the press she starts live streaming, I'm a little confused when I realize that she's making her big announcement! the excitement builds in the crowd with every word. " as you all know I have a special surprise to share today well...." everyone is dead silent with curiosity when out of nowhere she pulls out a NYU cap! "this year I've taken a job as a drama teacher at NYU"! the crowd screams and I scream with them! anna Kendrick is going to be teaching at my college!!! what if she teaches me?! I continue to think about it when she comes up to me and says "hey I saw your post earlier are you taking drama this year"? I just stare at her in shock! ANNA KENDRICK SAW MY POST!  I continue thinking like this until I realize I haven't said anything yet. "oh yeah sorry hi.. uh y-yes I-I'm taking drama this year" I say frantically. " great, I hope I'm teaching you, do u want me to sign all that stuff for you"? she askes. " u-uh yes please"! I say handing her them one by one. " so how old are you"? she askes me trying to make small talk. " I'm 18, I only got to NYU today". I say. " wow, have you met your roommates yet"? she askes. " not yet, I read somewhere that teachers have to go in dorms to"? I say out of curiosity. " yeah I know it totally sucks, I move in tomorrow so I'll see you there"! she says. " ye-yeah uhh see you there" I say as I get out my phone to take a picture, we pose and she waves goodbye. I stand there for a second but then notice that everyone's leaving so I pick up all my stuff and go back to my dorm for the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey second chap hope u like it!