Chapter 10

"Little Things"Chapter 10

Carrie's POV

I doubled over laughing as I heard Zayn's almost hysterical shouts as he banged on everyone's doors. It was obvious that he had no idea who would do such a thing to his precious hair.

I half expected him to go off on Louis immediatly, as he was most obviously the one who would do something like that, but as he still didn't know who had done it, he seemed to be refraining from making anyone his prime target.

And poor Niall! Here he was beside me, laughing so hard that he was almost silent, and tears were streaming down his cheeks. Which made me laugh even harder. And a moment later, I had joined him, my laughter completely silent, and my shoulders shaking in mirth. I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks.

My bedroom door burst open and hit the opposite wall with a resounding bang, and my head snapped up. It was Zayn.

His hair was an extremely bright green. Technically neon. I was dying inside from the laughter that I was trying to hold in.

"May I help you?" I asked, trying to keep a straight and innocent look on my face. And I failed. Epically. I just completely cracked up. I just couldn't help it.

Zayn looked absolutely furious. And he was a sight, let me tell you. He almost looked like a carrot, because his hair was green and his cheeks were so red. It was absolutly hilarious.

He pointed a finger in my direction and said, his voice sharp, "You did this to me!" I just laughed even harder, nodding my head.

"You know, it's very rude to point at people. But yes, it was my idea," I said, holding my sides, which were starting to ache again from all my laughter.

But then, fearing retribution, and wanting to direct the blame somewhere else, I added. "But Louis was the one who actually switched your shampoo with the hair dye."

He glared at me, his dark eyes sparking with anger. Man, he sure was all fired up! Gee, I wonder why? I chuckled at the thought.

I added in a sugery sweet voice, "Besides, I told you that I'd get my revenge, didn't I?"

He actually looked shocked. "But, I thought when you pulled my hair last night, that that was your revenge!" I burst out laughing, and ended up doubling over, holding my stomach.

I felt Niall's hand on my back, and I sensed that he was growing worried about me. With an effort, I managed to straighten up, and calm down somewhat.

I looked Zayn square in the eye and said, sounding, with a hurt air, "Do you really think I'd resort to getting my revenge in such a pathetic way as pulling your hair? Seriously? I'm offended that you think so little of my genius abilities!" I placed a hand dramatically over my heart, for a better effect.

Zayn just sighed. "You really are a lot like Louis. I just can't win. I give up." And with that, he stormed out of the room, shutting the door with a lot more force than was really neccesary.

Niall cracked up. Just completely cracked up. Now he was the one that was doubled over laughing.

He managed to choke out a few words through his laughter, which I found extremely contagious.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side, Carrie!" He gasped.

My only response was to do exactly what he told me to do. "Don't get on my bad side. Just reminding you," I said in my sugery sweet voice.

We both bursted out laughing again. The situation was hopeless. We were hopeless.

Niall's POV