Books And Stars

Ship/s: Mineta x Sero x Iida & BKDK

Mineta laid on his bed, bored. It was Friday night and most of the students had left for home, leaving him and a few others at the dorm. Staring at the ceiling, the boy squinted his eyes, trying to remember who was still at the dorms. Sero, Bakugou, Midoriya and...Todoroki. Sighing, Mineta sat up and climbed out of his bed. He slid on his light purple slippers and left his dorm, walking around may make him tired, maybe. Just as he began walking down the stairs, Midoriya and Todoroki ran past him, both with fear on their faces. Mineta was tripped, making him fall down the stairs. Before he hit the floor, tap wrapped around his feet, pulling him up and into the air. With a bored look on his face, Mineta hung in the air, his right slipper on the floor, arms on either side of his head and his white shirt coming up on him slightly. Third year was just as horrible as first year was. Sero came into view, a nervous grin on his face. "Hey dude," he waved slightly. Sero untied the purple haired male and helped him down. "sorry bro, Bakubro and Roki got into a fight and Bakubro didn't take it too lightly. So they're running from him, even though I dealt with that already." Sero explained to him. Mineta nodded and slid back on his slipper. "We're third years and they still act like first years." he mumbled out. The Raven haired male nodded, agreeing with him.

"Well, you weren't here last year." Sero shrugged. "Midoriya and Bakubro are actually dating now." the purple haired boy nodded again, not surprised. He was one of the students waiting for the two of them to finally get together, too bad he wasn't there for it. Sero side glanced at Mineta, the other had changed since they were first years. He looked bored, all the time, he studied like his life depended on it, he never really left his dorm and his nose was always in some sort of book. Everyone found it off, like he changed his whole persona over the last year or so. Mister Aizawa began looking at Mineta's files, trying to figure out what was going on with him, but he found nothing. Mineta even had a glow up. His hair was bigger and he was Tsuyu's height. It was a surprising glow up, especially considering how short he was when they were fifteen, but that didn't change the fact that he was acting different. "I'm going out." Mineta said, breaking the silence. The boy started going back up the stairs, his hands in his sweat pants pockets. "Out?" Sero asked. "It's nine at night, dude. Aizawa will be on your ass faster than Iida." the tape user said. In response, Mineta shrugged. "Oh well," Sero sighs and goes to the kitchen where Katsuki was making a snack for himself.

Sero leaned on the counter, watching Katsuki move around the kitchen. "Mineta is going to leave." he said suddenly. The blond turned and looked at the tape user, raising an eyebrow at him. "He's leaving the dorms? Why?" Katsuki asked, taking a bite out of the omelette that he had made for himself. Sero shrugged, he really didn't know what Mineta was up to. Katsuki hummed. "You should go with him," he said, throwing away his trash and washing his hands. "I mean, just so he doesn't do anything stupid." the blond said, a smirk on his face as he dried his hands. Sero glared at the other, making Katsuki laugh. "Get your gay ass to the doors before he leaves." Sero rolled his eyes and walked over to the dorms doors, waiting for Mineta. He already had his phone on him and his wallet was sitting on the counter, so he was good to leave. As he waited, he messaged Tenya, wanting to see what he was up to. It didn't take long for him to hear the small steps of the other coming towards him. Quickly, Sero put his phone away and smiled at the other. Mineta stopped in front of him, an eyebrow raised. "Uh, what are you doing?" he asked, eyeing the boy suspiciously. "Just wanted to see if I could come with you. Is that okay?" the raven haired male asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. The other stared at him for a moment before rolling his eyes. "Whatever." Mineta headed for the door and went outside. Sero silently celebrated and followed the other out the door, catching up beside him and taking in the scenery of the outside at night. It was different when it was nighttime at the dorms.