Special Treatment: Recovery Girl Visits

Shinsou's capture weapon tightened around Mina, digging into her skin. Her face scrunched up in slight discomfort. “Shinsou,” Kaminari tried his friend. The purple haired boy ignored him, he wasn't going to listen, he wanted her to understand that she cannot get away with hurting people; just like Mineta couldn't. “dude! Stop! You're going to hurt her!” the electric user pulled on him. Shinsou pushed him off, his glare just as harsh as before.

“Seriously? This hurts!” Mina whined, moving around. Unfortunately for her, everytime she moved, the capture weapon tightened around her. The class wasn't sure what to do, they were either in shock or just too scared to do anything to help. Kaminari gritted his teeth; this was ridiculous.

“Shinsou!” he yelled, pulling on his shoulder. “Let her the fuck—” he stopped himself. “go..?” the two teen's eyes met and Kaminari was shocked by the tear streaks and tears that streamed down Shinsou's face. The blond wasn't sure what to do now, he's never seen Shinsou cry before, he's never seen him like this ever. Shinsou shrugged off the other's hand.

“Don't fucking touch me.” he glared at the boy, his voice cracking. He wrapped his hands around the weapon and pulled, Mina to the floor. She yelped as he pulled her to him. “Sorry,” he paused and shrugged. “not really.” he looked at her with anger and sadness in his eyes. Her own widened.

“Shinsou, wait!” Midoriya yelled. It was too late however, Shinsou's forehead and her's met, making the large group flinch. Shinsou blinked as Mina groaned slightly. When Shinsou went to actually hurt her, Aizawa walked in with Vlad and grabbed the boy, pulling him off of her. There was a large red mark on Shinsou forehead and one that seemed to form on Mina's. The boy thrashed in Aizawa's arms, the class watched as he pulled at the man's hero costume.

“Let me go, damn it!” he yelled, his voice cracking. “She can't get away with this!” tears rushed down his face as Aizawa tightened his grip on the boy, putting his face in his neck.

“Mineta is fine,” he told the boy. “Recovery Girl said-” Aizawa was quickly cut off by the teen.

“I don't care what she said!” Shinsou cried. “If no one said anything—” Shinsou stopped when the door opened to reveal a red faced Monoma.

If, Shinsou, if.” he said, walking over to them. “If Yuga hadn't said anything, Mineta could have died, yes. But he told us and we got him to a safe place.” he said calmly. Shinsou's breathing was uneven, but he stopped moving in the man's arms and just let the tears pool from his eyes. “Now, give me a moment.” Aizawa looked up at the boy confused. Monoma turned around and looked at Vlad. “I'm sorry.” he apologized before punching the girl in the face, busting her lip open and knocking her unconscious.

“Monoma!” Vlad yelled at him. The boy seethed, shaking his hand in slight pain.

“What?” he questioned. “My friend is unconscious in Recovery Girl's office with bandages on his face because of her!” he told his teacher. “Her nails went deep enough to numb the entire right side of his face. And this was done because of a joke that he made, fix your students.” Monoma grabbed Shinsou and pulled him away from Aizawa. “Come on,” he said. “Mineta is awake.” Shinsou's face lit up and he wiped the tears away. The two left the dorms and made their way to the school.

“Well then,” Aizawa sighed. “when she wakes up, let her know she has extra school work and extended training.” he told the class as Vlad put her on the couch, giving Aizawa Shinsou's capture weapon. “Oh, and she's on house arrest for two months, her patrols will also be extended.” he grinned at them.  “Let's hope this stops you all and gets us back on track.” he said, leaving the dorms with Vlad.