Special Treatment: Trouble

Mineta huffed as he washed the dishes in one-A's dormitory. He was the only one to get house arrest, which makes sense because he did break Katsuki's wrist, but he had his reasons. Unfortunately, no one cared for the reasons, still finding it ignorant to harm another student—on purpose. Aizawa was disappointed, but made sure that the boy wasn't injured and talked to him about what he should do next time. What makes matters worse, was that Midnight found out and scolded him. She promised not to tell his mother, seeing as this has never happened before, but made sure that Aizawa gave him a suitable punishment for what he did.

Monoma also ended up getting into trouble. This was due to Jirou however. She overheard their small talk and used that against him, calling him the instigator and blaming him for what had happened. Now he's cleaning both dormitories, but for two months. He was annoyed because now he has to go and see Class one-A's until his two months are up. He found it unfair that he had to do this, and unfair that he didn't get the chance to actually explain himself. But, he shrugged it off, no matter how much he wanted to scream and yell at the teachers for not listening, and just did as he was told.

Which brings us here; Mineta was washing the dishes while Monoma was cleaning the dorm's common room. Monoma groaned, tieing up the white bag of trash. “Is your entire class full of pigs!?” he snapped. It wasn't towards Mineta, no, he was actually quite fond of the other. He wasn't sure why or how, but he didn't hate him like he did the rest of the boy's class.

“Kinda,” Mineta shrugged. “it's mostly the Bakusqaud, but other than that, not really.” he put the plate on the rack next to him, grabbing another one. “Last night everyone had a class sleep-over in the common room, that's one of the reasons it's so messy.” he explained. Mineta wasn't invited. This didn't surprise him, no one actually liked him, and he was okay with that. Should he be offended and hurt that no one invites him to class things? Yes. But does it effect him like that? Of course not. Mineta has Kaminari and that's all he needs, nothing could ruin the friendship that the two of them have.

Monoma furrowed his brows. “You didn't say ‘we’.” he pointed out, leaning over the counter that seperated the kitchen and common room. Mineta hummed, confused by what he was trying to say. “Usually when a class does something together, or anyone really, they say ‘we’ because everyone was involved.” he explained. “So, were you not involved or something?” Mineta chewed on the inside of his mouth. He didn't have to answer, but Monoma doesn't treat him like garbage—yet.

“Yeah, I wasn't invited to it.” he told him, putting the last plate away and grabbing a bowl. “It doesn't bother me,” he shrugged. “they do this type of stuff all of the time.” okay, now it was starting to get to him. Kaminari never really said much to him about these kinds of things, but would always make up for it with them going out and goofing around. But as soon as they came back to the dorms, it's like everything they did was forgotten about.

It actually hurt.

Monoma could see that something was wrong and that he had hit a nerve. The boy's body language was all that he needed to see that he said the wrong thing. Mineta's shoulders were tense and he seemed annoyed with something. But Monoma didn't want to push, so he didn't. He grabbed another bag and began finishing up the common room as Mineta, annoyingly, finished up the dishes. “Jeez, you two act like you're being forced to do something like clean Kaminari's clothes.” Monoma looked over the couch and rolled his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” the blond was annoyed, more. Shinsou was close with Aizawa, why didn't he help get him three weeks like Mineta? Asshole, he thought to himself, glaring. Mineta grabbed the hand towel and walked into the common room, drying his hands off. He turned to see Shinsou.