Special Treatment: Stop Staring

As the group of students got ready to leave, Mineta decided he needed to have a small talk with Kaminari, just a small one, nothing that should and or would get the two of them in trouble, at least — he hoped. “Kaminari,” The purple haired boy said, stopping beside the other's desk as he packed his bag. Kaminari sighed in response, showing little to no care that the other was there and trying to get his attention. “can you stop staring at me during class? It's weird and uncomfortable.” He said simply.

See, ever since the fights and the small protests that was going through the school, Kaminari had been glaring damn holes into the back of the shorter male's head, it made it difficult for him to concentrate and he was beyond done with it. He just needed for the other to know that and for him to stop it at once. If he didn't, Mineta would just speak with Aizawa about the situation and see what he thought about it. Mineta was used to being glared at and what not, but since the incident with Bakugou and Mina, it was like all eyes were on him, and many of them had bad intentions.

“I don't know what you're talking about, but whatever makes you feel better.” Kaminari said, swinging his bag over his shoulder. That irritated Mineta, he knew what he was doing and he wasn't stopping anytime soon, that's the message that he just gave the other. Mineta crossed his arms, glaring at the other.

“I asked you nicely and now you're lying to me? Rude much?” He sassed. The shorter of the two was getting a lot more bold as of late, especially when Shinsou and Monoma were around and giving him props for standing up for himself. Aside from the boldness, he was also getting tired. Physically and mentally. Mineta was staying up late to finish projects, homework and studying for other exams that were coming up in the next few months, so he wasn't getting as much sleep as he needed to. That was physically, mental was when he heard some of his classmates and other students on a daily talking about him in such cruel ways.

He wanted it to stop and was going to do it himself, even if it meant starting with the guy he thought was his best friend. Kaminari rolled his eyes and looked down at Mineta. “I'm not staring at you. Why would I? You're an eyesore. Now fuck off.” The male huffed, pushing past the other. Mineta moved so that the male couldn't bump into him. Once Kaminari was gone, Mineta kicked at his desk, tipping it slightly, but it never fell.

That pissed him off even more.

He wanted to punch Kaminari in the face. He wanted to make the other hurt, but he couldn't do that, that's not what a hero in training should or would do. So, he only thought about doing it. With roll of his eyes, the other left the room and made his way down the hallway, stuck in his own thoughts. It was odd to him how certain people seemed to be fine with him and others seem to hate him even more — Kaminari as an example and Bakugou as another. It confused him and he honestly thought that it was some type of joke the angry Pomeranian was playing on him, but seeing as Bakugou and Midoriya were getting along, maybe it was just Bakugou.

He couldn't be too sure and he wasn't going to let his guard down anytime soon, especially when Bakugou hangs around Mina. But what's good about his guard is that if he let's it down, he has two guard dogs. Speaking of his two guard dogs, they were right behind him. Monoma snuck up behind the boy and wrapped his arms around him, picking the other up and holding him close. A small noise left the startled boy and he latched onto the other's arm. Shinsou let out a small laugh when he saw the other struggle in the blond's arms.

“Lemme go, Monoma..” The boy muttered. Monoma hummed and put his face into the other's fluffy hair. He ignored the other boy's struggle and the two taller males continued to walk. As for Mineta, he huffed and gave up on trying to get out of the blond's hold. As they walked, Shinsou decided to start small talk. To others, it was abnormal for the boy to start talking, seeing as he was usually quiet, but to the other two boys, it was normal and they enjoyed when he spoke.