It's Grape Flavoured, Really

I need art ideas for Mineta...gimme some, please. Also, uh, implied smut, kinda. 👀

Ship/s: Dekuneta & Kiribaku

Katsuki, who has only had two hours of sleep, was sat on the couch with a cup of coffee in his hands and his gorgeous red headed boyfriend sitting beside him, oh, and the rest of class three-A. The boy squinted his eyes when he saw a sleepy Mineta walk past the common room and into the kitchen, Midoriya following right behind him but sat down instead of following the other. That's when, the oddest of all thoughts came to mind—

“Ya think since Mineta is, basically, a grape his cum is grape flavoured?” the room fell silent as students looked at Katsuki with shocked expressions. Mineta ran out of the kitchen, face a deep red and eyes wide.

“Why would you need to know that!? And ask it out loud for all of the dorm to here!?” the younger asked, his hands thrown into the air. Mineta wasn't furious, no, just slightly embarrassed with the odd question, not that he hadn't asked questions like this before, but it was about him, it's different. Katsuki stared at him with a tired look. He took a sip of his coffee and shrugged as he put it down in his lap, hands around it in a secure manner.

“I don't know, I'm fucking tired and that's all I could think of when I saw your short ass walk through here.” Katsuki answered him, a small yawn escaping his mouth. Mineta sputtered at the response.

“Seriously!?” the male's voice cracked. “That's like- that's like me asking if yours taste like chilli peppers or whatever else spicy foods you eat!” Mineta huffed and crossed his arms. The other students watched the two interact, already shocked as it is, no one said anything, wanting to see where it goes next.

Katsuki shrugged. “I dunno,” the blond turned to his boyfriend. “Kiri, does it taste like spicy food?” he asked, making Kirishima rip his book that he was reading apart. The boy sighed sadly.

“I liked that book..” he mumbled to himself. A few of the students giggled and others shook their heads with smiles on their faces. Eijirou was always a little on edge when Katsuki was flirty or acting a little horny in public, no one was surprised by it anymore. Well, when Mineta came back he was a little confused, especially whenever he was working with Eijirou and he would randomly break a pencil in half, but he caught up when Midoriya let him in on what was happening.

“It does,” everyone turned to Midoriya, who was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. “it taste like grapes.” he shrugged. Mineta's mouth was opened wide as he stared at the other. Katsuki had spit out his drink onto Denki, who was not pleased, and began laughing hysterically.

“Midoriya! Mineta???” Mina yelled. Midoriya shrugged, not really feeling ashamed.

“It really is, you guys wanted to know, now you do.” he said, sticking his tongue out at the group. Mineta, who's brain had malfunctioned, could feel his heart beating in his chest and pounding in his ears. Midoriya's eyes went from the girls acting weird, and Tenya talking about something, and to the purple haired boy that stood beside the couch. Katsuki was hyperventilating from all the laughing, Eijirou trying to calm him down, so he wasn't really paying attention to anything else at this point. “You okay, love?” Midoriya asked the boy, moving to get close to his face.

Mineta looked at him. The boy began to sputter nonsense, that Midoriya nodded to, and then used his purple sweater to cover his face. The green haired male smiled. He put his under Mineta's arms and lifted him onto the couch and onto his chest. “Giant, idiot...” Mineta mumbled, using his hands to keep his face hidden. Midoriya grinned and put his hand in Mineta's hair.

“Uh-huh.” he said calmly. “Wanna taste next time?” he whispered to the other quietly. Mineta looked up at him with wide eyes. He hit Midoriya on the pec, making him chuckle. Midoriya wrapped his arms around Mineta and squeezed gently, both ignoring the chaos of their class. “You're adorable.” he said softly.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever..”