Special Treatment: New Friends?

“I don't understand what the hell is wrong with all of you,” Aizawa started, rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He was standing in front of his class. It was the end of the day and he had found out about what had happened during lunch later than most. This, of course, makes sense, he had fallen asleep while grading papers and no one woke him up when 𝘩𝘪𝘴 students were acting up. “but if it doesn't stop soon, I will start expelling you. That or more training.” He glared at the class. It didn't take long for students to suddenly raise their hands, making the man sigh and question his life choices. “Yes Uraraka?”

“Mineta started it!” She said, standing up with her hands pressed onto the desk. “Since Monoma, he's been going after other students, Kaminari especially. He gets into fights with them and then it's their fault and not his own! Mineta should be held accountable for his actions!” She turned to look at the boy who was still cleaning up blood from his mouth and nose.

“Uraraka,” Mineta started. He turned to look at her with a bored expression. “go and suck on a toe.” He seethed at the girl. The two of them gave one another harsh glares before Aizawa decided enough was enough.

“Stop it you two.” He glared at them. Both students huffed and turned away from one another, Uraraka sitting down with her arms crossed. “Kaminari will be joining Mina in extra training and homework, he is also on house arrest for the next two weeks.” He informed the class as to why the blond wasn't with them. “We have too much going on right now to have to stop one of you from killing the other.” He told his students. Some of them seemed to understand his annoyance, others ignored it and glared at the purple haired boy. “Now,” The man sighed. “let's finish this damn lesson and get on with our day.”

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Mineta kicked his dorm door in, scaring the small black kitten on his bed. Mineta sighed, slammed his door shut and dragged himself into the room, plopping down onto the bed. “Sorry Slink..” He grumbled into the bed. The kitten tilted his head and moved to rub his face up against the boy's head, trying to get him to sit up and pet him. Mineta finally gave in and sat up, moving to sit himself onto the bed fully. He crossed his legs and let the black cat lay down on his lap, purring as he pet the animal, giving him as much attention as he could. Mineta's bad day was nothing but a memory now. A smile breaking out across his face as he pet the kitten. “So cute...” He muttered, grabbing the kitten's attention. Slink looked up at the boy with wide orange eyes, making Mineta coo and pull the kitten close to him, the kitten's body stretching as he did so.

He needed a hug, or two, and Slink was the closest to him. Slink – since he was given to him – has been his therapy for the past few weeks. He spoke to the kitten, ranting about how unfair life was, and Slink never spoke of course, but he always knew when to show affection to the boy. If Mineta had a bad day, Slink was the one to help! If Mineta was having bad thoughts, Slink was right there and ready to listen!

The two laid down, Slink snuggled into Mineta's chest, when the boy hummed. “We should pay Shinsou a visit sometime soon.” He said softly. It wasn't a thought he would say aloud, so it went over his head when he had said it. He thanked whatever God there was that no one was around when he had said it, too embarrassed to admit that he had found a liking to the boy. But, forgetting about the one who was in his room, he was immediately faced with heavy embarrassment. Slink had popped up, his ears standing up and his eyes wide as he placed his paws on the boy's face. “Wut?” He questioned, the kitten pressing on his cheeks. Slink nudged at the boy. Confused, Mineta rose a brow.

Slink sat down, pulling his paws back to himself, staring at him with an annoyed look. He jumped down from the bed, Mineta sitting up to watch, and sat at the door, his tail moving slightly. Mineta finally understood what Slink was trying to say. His face lit up like a fire. “What!?” He yelped.