Special Treatment: Kitty & Fights

Mineta hadn't spoke to anyone in the last week. He was annoyed and heartbroken. Annoyed that he was still doing the same shit and being treated worse. Hurt because his friend wasn't his friend anymore. Kaminari didn't even look at him.

Not a glance.

It hurt. It hurt so fucking much. But he didn't want to show it, not even a little bit.

It was finally Friday, but he and Monoma still had to clean up before doing anything. He wasn't going to lie, Monoma was nice company, and Shinsou coming over every now and then wasn't so bad either. But he missed Kaminari. Which brings us to now. It was seven o'clock at night and everyone was in the common room while Mineta finished up in the kitchen. He had left while everyone was at school to pick up some groceries, seeing as they were running low, and was finishing up organizing the fridge. He was having a nice day, nothing had gone wrong, or so he thought.

Mina and Hagakure had walked into the kitchen while he was bent down. Hagakure was wearing a light blue shirt with blue jeaned shorts while Mina wore a pink sweater that went to her knees and white socks that did just the same. As he went to stand up, Mina had slapped him in the back of the head. “Creep!” she sneered as he closed the fridge door, staring at the door. Mineta took a breath. Mina pursed her lips.

“Come on, Mina! Don't worry about him, we have a movie to waaatch!” Hagakure clapped her hands, two big bags of chips in her arms.

“Yes, please, go watch your movie so I can finish up what you can't.” Mineta said sarcastically as he moved from the fridge to pick up the plastic bags from the floor. Mina tsked at him.

“Oh quiet,” she rolled her eyes. “you would be joining the rest of the class if you weren't, oh I dunno, gross?” he could hear the sarcasm in her voice. It annoyed him. He walked to the trash and put the bags in it.

“Ooo, really? I could join you all if I was—weird?” his purple eyes cut at her. “Sounds fun, but I have other plans.” he shrugged. Mina laughed.

“What? Watch porn?” she put a hand on her hip, her phone in her other hand. Hagakure seemed to really want to avoid the whole thing. It wasn't because she was scared a fight would break out or anything, she was just hungry and hurting; cramps are a pain. Mineta put his hands in his pants pockets.

“Why? Got any good recommendations?” he rose a brow at her, his facial expression bland. Mina furrowed her brows at him and slapped him in the face, the boy's head turning to the side.

It stung.

A lot.

“You're disgusting. This isn't even punishment enough for your nasty ass.” she scoffed at him.

“You know what?” Mineta muttered. He turned to look at her with an agitated expression. “You're not as pretty as you think you are, Mina.” he said, getting close to the girl. “You're not that bright, you're not a perfect little princess that every guy is head over heels for and you're not going to be a fucking hero with how you act!” he snapped at her. “Maybe, stop acting like everyone wants you and actually try and learning something you pathetic b—”

“Mineta!” the group turned to see Monoma and Shinsou standing at the counter, staring at them. The blond boy came into the kitchen and picked up the boy, throwing him over his shoulder. “As much as I do enjoy you being a bad ass, we have things to do.” he said, walking past the girls. Mineta grumbled and flipped them off, his hands getting put down by Shinsou after a few seconds.

“Asshole!” Mina yelled at the boy.

“Mina, stop being immature.” Shinsou turned to look at her. “You hit him, twice, and insulted him. You should expect him to lash out on you.” he shrugged, putting his hands into his pockets, a bored expression on his tired face. “But, then again, most of you here are arrogant.” he yawned, turning to follow the other two males up the stairs. Mina huffed and stomped into the common room.

Mineta One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara